Somali men voted the sexiest men in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm not dark skin and I don't run after arabs or cadaans. Boy I'm merely stating facts about the eternal Qoray qalalay nin Somalii. Boy bye.

I will be calling your mum to get your rebel ass sent back to Somalia, waad kibirtay:ufdup:

VixR

Veritas
I could almost swear the guy in the #1 picture under Somali is not Somali. He looks like those North African Afro-Berber/Arab mix hybrids. Who is he?

Somali men are not polarized in looks, they r not highly concentrated on either end of the spectrum (from fugly to sex god). They can be highly attractive, but most are just regular joes somewhere in the middle. Out of all those countries, Kenya being up there is hella suspicious, but maybe I'm biased from what little I've seen of them being very, very unfortunate looking.

Last edited:
But my question is why do the ugly somali guys feel like they need to prove that they're good looking? if you're good looking you don't need to seek constant validation like stop blease, nobody is disputing that good-looking somali guys exist but the ugly somalis are just too chatty these days.

Apollo

VIP
This ranking is racist as f*ck.
Notice how the more Caucasoid featured Sub-Saharans (Ethiopia, Tutsi Rwandans, Somalia etc) are being ranked over the more Negroid ones (Ghana, Nigeria etc). Eurocentric beauty standards.

Y'all see how all the chicks are quick to dismiss this and hate
image.png

I could almost swear the guy in the #1 picture under Somali is not Somali. He looks like those North African Afro-Berber/Arab mix hybrids. Who is he?

Somali men are not polarized in looks, they r not highly concentrated on either end of the spectrum (from fugly to sex god). They can be highly attractive, but most are just regular joes somewhere in the middle. Out of all those countries, Kenya being up there is hella suspicious, but maybe I'm biased from what little I've seen of them being very, very unfortunate looking.
No, I know plenty of Somali dudes that look like that.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
This is 100% true.

Somali men are like perfected African men Lean/Ripped, Nice skin, Tall, Sharp features and soft curly hair. Look like polished sculptures.

On the personality/intellect side they are unmatched in comparison to other Africans. Great business sense,strong family values, witty, poetic, rich in Humor, innovative and responsible. Once Somalia is up on its feet, we will produce many Movies,Shows, commercials casting Good looking somali nig to represent us and slowly the image will change internationally.

Last edited:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
This is 100% true.

Somali men are like perfected African men Lean/Ripped, Nice skin, Tall, Sharp features and soft curly hair. Look like polished sculptures.

On the personality/intellect side they are unmatched in comparison to other Africans. Great business sense,strong family values, witty, poetic, rich in Humor, innovative and responsible. Once Somalia is up on its feet, we will produce many Movies,Shows, commercials casting Good looking somali nig to represent us and slowly the image will change internationally.
Lean/Ripped? where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts