Somali men voted the sexiest men in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This ranking is bullshit but I don't understand Somali women who get salty when someone says Somali men look good. It's not a fucking competition. We're in this together. @Canuck has the right idea. Stop the self hate. A win for Somali women is a win for me, and vice-versa. Don't be like those self-hating Asian chicks who chase literally every type of man (but mostly cadaan) but Asians and bash their own men.

Last edited:
Isn't surprising honestly. Tall, handsome, excellent features especially jawline, thick curly hair and unique look. And Somali men aren't even metro-sexual as well, if they were looked obsessed they would reach new heights.

now....yall know good and damn well no somali men looks like the guy int hat photo. when she said "manly features" i was like :camby:but then she said "soft cute hair" and it all adds up :mjohreally:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I remember seeing a link that proved the model in the Somali category isn't actually Somali at all....:susp:

Is this news? MashaAllah, our boys are graceful and handsome.

And to the Somali sisters hating on your brothers - your father was a Somali man. Are you calling him ugly? Cos I know my dad ain't ugly, mashaAllah -- maybe it's about what you're exposed to? :mybusiness:kkkk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending