Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

We should either forgive each other and work together to ensure the Somali ethnic group does not disappear, or we should let nature take its course.
Just look at this forum, Somali men are still dreaming of taking over each other's wells and fertile land.

:faysalwtf:

In a perfect world, it would be ideal.

Somalia should take the first step apologise for the genocide of innocent children men and woman in somaliland and acknowledge our independence.

We could move forward from that and puntland would join.

But that's a dream, if we all fully came together and QABIL and corruption was left outside, we probably could achieve a lot.

But the white devils and western countries have been involving themselves with our respective governments for far too long. It's not in their interests, for us to unite.

I will start a new Somali sub clan in Botswana.

My sub clan will start as a minority and within 3 century we will have 80% of the seats.

Osaka-at-night-%28photo-from-cityhdwallpapers.com%29.jpg

Mashallah the future home of my future kids.

my kids will help somalia in the future.

Waa bilahi tawfiq

The southern African nation of Botswana has one of the highest rates of HIV in the world. Nearly 25 percent of all adults in the country are infected with the virus. Only the nearby kingdom of Swaziland has a higher rate. But Botswana is also remarkable for its response to the epidemic.

Somalia should take the first step apologise for the genocide of innocent children men and woman in somaliland and acknowledge our independence.

But that's a dream, if we all fully came together and QABIL and corruption was left outside, we probably could achieve a lot.

But the white devils and western countries have been involving themselves with our respective governments for far too long. It's not in their interests, for us to unite.

I agree, it's sad but this world is only temporary so even if the Bantus and Oromos inherit Somali land, it won't be forever.

We will never move forward until we admit past wrongdoings.

Gambar

VIP
Oromo would never be able to take over, they're very weak. If they can't take over Ethiopia, they won't be able to take over a weak Somali. No matter where they live they just don't have that indha adeeg Somalis do.
:ileycry:

Why are you comparing raxanweyne to oromos?

Yaab even on Ramadan qabyalaad is alive and well.
I know you're D&M walaashiis don't worry y'all will take over. :banderas:

I agree, it's sad but this world is only temporary so even if the Bantus and Oromos inherit Somali land, it won't be forever.

We will never move forward until we admit past wrongdoings.

I don't want our people to become extinct, we have such beauty and wonderful history and culture.

Their would be no trace left of us, look at what happened to the North American native Indians.... most of them are wiped out the rest are treated like second class citizens in their own country!

:kanyehmm:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Oromo would never be able to take over, they're very weak. If they can't take over Ethiopia, they won't be able to take over a weak Somali. No matter where they live they just don't have that indha adeeg Somalis do.

Lol I'm really not. :p

But I consider them and all other Somalis family.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

So which is it? Secession or coming together? You're sending mixed messages. :cosbyhmm:

So which is it? Secession or coming together? You're sending mixed messages. :cosbyhmm:

In a perfect world, we're we had a fair democratic share of power, we're all of the QABILs where represented and treated fairly, I would advocate uniting all three regions.

But this isn't a perfect world, and history shows we can not share power equally. So I propose, we all work together, but rule over ourselves like we are doing so now. Help eachother out, share resources, communicate and advocate somalinimoo over hate.

:yacadiim:

If Somalis damn near conquered the whole of east African there's no way the oromos/bantus will get influence to take Somalia, they're literally in the belly of the beast, they'll get wiped out

If Somalis damn near conquered the whole of east African there's no way the oromos/bantus will get influence to take Somalia, they're literally in the belly of the beast, they'll get wiped out clean if they try that bullshit, I don't even think D/M will get the audacity to overstep their lines.

This is one of the benefits of Nomadism, stubbornness thru the duux of our bones :denzelnigga:

Gambar

VIP
If Somalis damn near conquered the whole of east African there's no way the oromos/bantus will get influence to take Somalia, they're literally in the belly of the beast, they'll get wiped out

If Somalis damn near conquered the whole of east African there's no way the oromos/bantus will get influence to take Somalia, they're literally in the belly of the beast, they'll get wiped out clean if they try that bullshit, I don't even think D/M will get the audacity to overstep their lines.

This is one of the benefits of Nomadism, stubbornness thru the duux of our bones :denzelnigga:
D&M just don't want their lands taken away.

Your talking about them taking Somali territory and we are repopulating Ethiopia and Kenya as we speak. There is NO way that we will be a minority. Oromos are our cousins. Bantus will forever be slaves.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
In a perfect world, we're we had a fair democratic share of power, we're all of the QABILs where represented and treated fairly, I would advocate uniting all three regions.

But this isn't a perfect world, and history shows we can not share power equally. So I propose, we all work together, but rule over ourselves like we are doing so now. Help eachother out, share resources, communicate and advocate somalinimoo over hate.

I believe the importance put on Qabil should be done away with. Why should anyone care if the leaders of Somalia are from this Qabil or that Qabil? I say the best people for the job should run the country, regardless of Qabil. We need to view ourselves as one people if we are ever to move on from primitive tribalism.

I believe the importance put on Qabil should be done away with. Why should anyone care if the leaders of Somalia are from this Qabil or that Qabil? I say the best people for the job should run the country, regardless of Qabil. We need to view ourselves as one people if we are ever to move on from primitive tribalism.

What if the best people for the job are from one or more specific clan. Thus
Some aren't represented.

Let's be honest wouldn't people get up in arms over that? We're not at the stage
Unfortunately.

Agree QABILs should be set aside and we should act as one people wallahi, but I don't think that would ever happen.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What if the best people for the job are from one or more specific clan. Thus
Some aren't represented.

Let's be honest wouldn't people get up in arms over that? We're not at the stage
Unfortunately.

Agree QABILs should be set aside and we should act as one people wallahi, but I don't think that would ever happen.

Well you did say in a perfect world didn't you? For me that entails the eradication of Qabil from the Somali mindset :rejoice:

black

live and let die.

So kind of like.... federalism? :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts