Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of complaining about hardworking Bantus and Oromos who are about to inherit the horn of Africa, encourage your lazy and violent kin back home to pick up a shovel instead of an AK47.

Somali men have worked hard to subjugate each other, ethnically cleanse and bully each other and now they're scared because they hear the stampeding feet of the true "laandheer"of Africa.

Why are you guys scared of becoming a minority? Is it because you mistreat minorities? :pachah1:

It won't be long until Af-Somali is replaced with Af-Maay, Oromo and a whole host of other languages.

Ragga Soomaaliyeed; either learn to get along with each other and reclaim your homeland in a peaceful and progressive manner, or roll over and let the progressive Bantu, Oromo and Raxanwayn take over.
Unlike the Somali male, they don't flee from their homelands nor do they shy away from manual labour.

The funniest thing is that the loudest complainers are those who don't even live in Somalia and have no plans of returning. :russ:

The once proud nomadic Somali have turned into sedentary whiners who are scared of other ethnic groups.

It's a good thing I don't have bantus in my country then, isn't it?

IlM_Je.gif

I will start a new Somali sub clan in Botswana.

My sub clan will start as a minority and within 3 century we will have 80% of the seats.

Osaka-at-night-%28photo-from-cityhdwallpapers.com%29.jpg

Mashallah the future home of my future kids.

my kids will help somalia in the future.

Waa bilahi tawfiq

N

nadia

I think they have a fear of the bantus in Somalia intermixing with the local clans because as you know bantu genes are dominent and the offsprings will look 100% bantu.

I think they have a fear of the bantus in Somalia intermixing with the local clans because as you know bantu genes are dominent and the offsprings will look 100% bantu.

Maybe Somali women but Somali men are scared that they're going to be bullied the same way they have bullied each other and other minorities.

I saw a lot of non Somalis in Somaliland. Be careful I saw a lot of Oromos in Hargeisa.

They even have a small community in berbera.

Of course, even in Puntland, there are a lot of Bantus & Oromos.
No surprise as Somali men think they're too good to carry out manual labour but they will scrub a toilet in Europe & carry out manual labour happily. Sad. :mjlol:

N

nadia

Maybe Somali women but Somali men are scared that they're going to be bullied the same way they have bullied each other and other minorities.
Somali men have that fear too no one wants to see the authentic somali look gone and foreign settlers take over.

I saw a lot of non Somalis in Somaliland. Be careful I saw a lot of Oromos in Hargeisa.

Yeah but the Ethiopian government pays this vermin to come to our country.

Wallahi I wish I was the president, I'd round them all up and kick them out, make sure they never come back to my country.

:mjkkk: Their too soft, I would eradicate them once and for all...

N

nadia

Having Oromos in Somaliland is better than having bantus at least they look like us and wont need to worry about bantunization

Yeah but the Ethiopian government pays this vermin to come to our country.

Wallahi I wish I was he president, I'd round them all up and kick them out, make sure they never come back to my country.

:mjkkk: Their too soft, I. would eradicate them once and for all...

Why eradicate them? Who will live in Somalia? Somali men are killing each other or fleeing to Europe.
The country needs progressive, hardworking people.

We have to come to terms with the fact that maybe, Somalis do not deserve Somalia.

Why eradicate them? Who will live in Somalia? Somali men are killing each other or fleeing to Europe.
The country needs progressive, hardworking people.

We have to come to terms with the fact that maybe, Somalis do not deserve Somalia.

We don't deserve Somalia?

Than what do you propose, we let every Bantu and dirty aids infested Ethiopian in? Let them spread their inferior DNA and diseases?

I say we adopt serious measures, to tackle this serious issue early before
It gets out of control.
:fittytousand:

N

nadia

There is a fine line between loving your own ethnic group and racism.
Allah created us all.
I like bantu people they are hardworkers but somalia/somaliland are for ethnic somalis everyone else are foreigners nothing wrong with perserving our country from foreigners taking over and intermixing.

@The Cushitic One @nadia @PuntiteQueen

Remember oromos have a high fertility and birth rate. Unlike Somalis they have a good family planning. They love having a big family and they get married at 16 - 18 yrs old

I don't know.current population of Oromos in Somalia but if they want they can out populate us :lol:

While our youth are running from somalia some foreigners are.settling in our land.

We don't deserve Somali?

Than what do you propose, we let ever Bantu and dirty aids infested Ethiopian in? Let them spread their inferior DNA and diseases?

I say we adopt serious measures, to tackle this serious issue early before
It gets out of control.
:fittytousand:

No.

We should either forgive each other and work together to ensure the Somali ethnic group does not disappear, or we should let nature take its course.
Just look at this forum, Somali men are still dreaming of taking over each other's wells and fertile land.

:faysalwtf:

@The Cushitic One @nadia @PuntiteQueen

Remember oromos have a high fertility and birth rate. Unlike Somalis they have a good family planning. They love having a big family and they get married at 16 - 18 yrs old

I don't know.current population of Oromos in Somalia but if they want they can out populate us :lol:

While our youth are running from somalia some foreigners are.settling in our land.

Yep.

Somali Bantu also have a high birthrate and they don't flee Somalia. They have successfully moved into every town and village in Somalia.
Meanwhile; the Somali male population is disappearing quickly, either prematurely due to poor healthcare or due to bullets from other Somali men.

I like bantu people they are hardworkers but somalia/somaliland are for ethnic somalis everyone else are foreigners nothing wrong with perserving our country from foreigners taking over and intermixing.

I understand but we can't do anything about that whilst our Somali men are acting like primitive beings.
We can't even plan to prevent drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending