Somali men rated most handsome in Africa. Ummah Forum loses their shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Pakis and Indians having something to say about Somali men? As if their ancestors weren’t drinking cow piss but mere centuries ago. Inbred fucks :chrisfreshhah:

Are you seriously going to troll again? There are multiple articles saying the same shit with news reports and sources conducted by model companies and votes from females in Africa so either way, it's true.
You sound you have an inferiority complex. Why take pride in something like that?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
As if we care what ISIS forum thinks.
:drakekidding:
I salute the warrior xalimo in that thread.
:salute:

Looool

They’re right though

Eritrean >

Somali men are skinny with weak jawlines, these traits are only attractive on women
Eritreans are short skinny dudes. At least they can run away from you when they kawal you for the passport.

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/g...omali-men-are-the-most-handsome-men-in-africa

How dare they talk shit, South East Asians of all people. Shoutout to the xalimo who called them out on their shit.

And to all you betas who scream “M-m-muh Ummmaaahhhh”

Iqra cuck :kodaksmiley:

Iqra :kodaksmiley:
You figuring out Arabs and Pakis don't like Somalis now? In their world we're the midgaan and Mashunguli or gypsies of their society. Lol. I knew that since 2011/2012 and Somalis are still in denial. Kissing that hairy Arabian booty. Somalis really disappoint me.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You figuring out Arabs and Pakis don't like Somalis now? In their world we're the midgaan and Mashunguli or gypsies of their society. Lol. I knew that since 2011/2012 and Somalis are still in denial. Kissing that hairy Arabian booty. Somalis really disappoint me.

Why are you lying for? In North America, Arabs and South Asians know they are seen inferior to them and they know it. Stop confusing us with you Reer United Cuckdom. :susp:

World

VIP
I've got loads of Pakistani, Indian and Bengali friends and I've never had a problem with any of them. They're some of the nicest guys I know. As for Arabs, well I don't really encounter that many here but they're decent as well.

Why are you lying for? In North America, Arabs and South Asians know they are seen inferior to them and they know it. Stop confusing us with you Reer United Cuckdom. :susp:
With you? Im Somali. I'm Daarood. Stop accusing every Somali you don't agree with as Madow. Be an adult. To most Arabs and Pakis ur just a Black ass n3grito. Get what I'm saying essay?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
With you? Im Somali. I'm Daarood. Stop accusing every Somali you don't agree with as Madow. Be an adult. To most Arabs and Pakis ur just a Black ass n3grito. Get what I'm saying essay?

Stop bringing qabil into this with your stockholm syndrome since you live in U.K. We don't care how sand goat fucking deg cas and filthy hairy dirty paki inbreds see us. We still see them as inferior class.

Stop bringing qabil into this with your stockholm syndrome since you live in U.K. We don't care how sand goat fucking deg cas and filthy hairy dirty paki inbreds see us. We still see them as inferior class.
We??? Don't forget Somalias in the Arab league. Don't forget Somalis answers to KSA. You're boasting would hold more weight if Somalis wasn't in the Arab League and the average of Somalis didn't kiss ass to Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending