Somali men rated most handsome in Africa. Ummah Forum loses their shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
A bullshit article from razzonline says Somali men are most handsome. No study conducted, no methodology provided, no polls or voting systems shown. Just someone's opinion with a completely subjective description on why he picked them.

@Factz keeps pushing this article because he's a lonely virgin grasping at straws

Are you seriously going to troll again? There are multiple articles saying the same shit with news reports and sources conducted by model companies and votes from females in Africa so either way, it's true.

Are you seriously going to troll again? There are multiple articles saying the same shit with news reports and sources conducted by model companies and votes from females in Africa so either way, it's true.

The virgin Factz is trying to troll again.

Show me the:
- Model companies
- Votes from females in Africa
That you claim back this article up. This article has Ethiopian men at #2 which is bullsit considering they're all 5'2 ft on average. That alone proves that article is wrong .

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Looool

They’re right though

Eritrean >

Somali men are skinny with weak jawlines, these traits are only attractive on women
Somali men have been taking so many Ls recently. Wouldn’t be surprised if they wrote this.

Which Somali man hurt you? Why do you lie so much about Somali men? You're just a with daddy issues and nothing more.

What L's have Somali men been taking you ? According to the global statistics conducted by the U.N stated that most Somali men are doing phenomenally and dominating the business sector in Africa. So in reality, they've been taking W's. Period!

Lastly, the only Somali men that have weak jawlines are the ones suffering from famine so good luck making fun of your people's suffering.

At the end of the day Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men in Africa and that is the truth. :samwelcome:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
After realizing how racist the Muslim ummah was I lost faith in it.

Tribalistic too.i heard they separate some masjids in Minnesota by qabil

This is a universal human trait.

People are all tribal/racist but don't admit it.

In the US the whites and blacks go to different churches despite having the same religion.

Somali men have been taking so many Ls recently. Wouldn’t be surprised if they wrote this.

The article doesn't even list an author. That alone tells you it's BS

Attachments

• IMG_2112.jpg
    IMG_2112.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2112.jpg
    IMG_2112.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 146

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The virgin Factz is trying to troll again.

Show me the:
- Model companies
- Votes from females in Africa
That you claim back this article up. This article has Ethiopian men at #2 which is bullsit considering they're all 5'2 ft on average. That alone proves that article is wrong .

On each article news has reference in below so go look it up.

Also, it's in my religion to stay as a virgin until marriage. What's wrong with that? :siilaanyolaugh:

I mean you've seen my picture that I'm a tall handsome muscular man so either way I'm blessed physically, mentally and spiritually. :siilaanyosmile:

Which Somali man hurt you? Why do you lie so much about Somali men? You're just a with daddy issues and nothing more.

What L's have Somali men been taking you ? According to the global statistics conducted by the U.N stated that most Somali men are doing phenomenally and dominating the business sector in Africa. So in reality, they've been taking W's. Period!

Lastly, the only Somali men that have weak are the ones suffering from famine so good luck making fun of your people's suffering.

At the end of the day Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men in Africa and that is the truth. :samwelcome:

They think that all Somali men look like this

images

When nothing could be further from the truth. @Ahmed Alawi must be legitmately ugly and/or self loathing. There’s no other way to explain this.

On each article news has reference in below so go look it up.

Also, it's in my religion to stay as a virgin until marriage. What's wrong with that? :siilaanyolaugh:

I mean you've seen my picture that I'm a tall handsome muscular man so either way I'm blessed physically, mentally and spiritually. :siilaanyosmile:

You're lying through your teeth Factz. There's not a single reference to a voting, a study, a model company nor a methodology. That's why you're unable to provide one.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This is a universal human trait.

People are all tribal/racist but don't admit it.

In the US the whites and blacks go to different churches despite having the same religion.
After realizing how racist it was my outlook changed.
I realized all the support Syria and Palestine were receiving and how little support countries like Somalia were receiving and Congo were recieving.

It took a white French dude Jerome jarre( awesome guy by the way) to get the attention of the world including parts of the Muslim ummah to help.

I noticed the silence too when we had that huge terrorist attack happen in the fall.and I didn't see any arabs or any non Somali Muslim ummah say anything about it at all.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i will still support and want muslims to receive aid in Asian and middle eastern countries

But At this point I honestly would rather spend a lot more energy helping other Somalis and other African Muslims.

Apollo

VIP
After realizing how racist it was my outlook changed.
I realized all the support Syria and Palestine were receiving and how little support countries like Somalia were receiving and Congo were recieving.

It took a white French dude Jerome jarre( awesome guy by the way) to get the attention of the world including parts of the Muslim ummah to help.

I noticed the silence too when we had that huge terrorist attack happen in the fall.and I didn't see any arabs or any non Somali Muslim ummah say anything about it at all.

I don't want to red pill you on your Jewish brothers, but they are behind the massive media attention to Middle East conflicts.

Most major media outlets have Jewish over-representation on their executive positions.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't want to red pill you on your Jewish brothers, but they are behind the massive media attention to Middle East conflicts.

Most major media outlets have Jewish over-representation on their executive positions.
Alright I will try my best infiltrate Tel Aviv and convince media outlets to focus African countries more often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending