Somali men rated most handsome in Africa. Ummah Forum loses their shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
That eeniemeenie girl was a pure warrior for defending the Somali men on that UmmahForum thread.

Take notes sspot females now that is a real Halimo.

The way she was aggressive and went at every one who even said a word about Somali men, I would gladly give her 50k meher :banderas:

That eeniemeenie girl was a pure warrior for defending the Somali men on that UmmahForum thread.

Take notes sspot females now that is a real Halimo.

The way she was aggressive and went at every one who even said a word about Somali men, I would gladly give her 50k meher :banderas:

She’s definitely worth it, saxib. A true wadani. :banderas:

Why would they post this on a page called ‘ummah’?
:ileycry:

To prove a point. Many of the Ummah forum posters would shit on Somali people, they’re women are easy, the men are lazy dead beats etc

Anytime the Somali on the forum complained, they told them that they were overrreacting. If a self-hating Somali posted bad things about us, the mods wouldn’t delete it even after the thread was reported multiple times.

If a post denigrating Arabs or Asians came up however, mods would quickly swoop in to do damage control.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
What did you expect from them? To praise you? These guys don't give a damn about us, and it's been proven many times. The Prophet (SAW) said the ummah is like a human body.

Well right now that human body is dead fam.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi these guys are lucky somalis are muslims, my goal is to go into politics and wallahi I just want to build our country again and this time in our height of power again instead of helping other muslims like feeding arabs and even building the Pakis first health government director or Africans like stoping wars and helping the south Africans apartheid and helping train burundi air craft. I would just leave these other muslims to starve and die and beg us to help but to just spit on them but I always have to remind myself in a rhythmic chant that I have to love them for the sake of Allah. I'm conflicted but then again any muslims country that rules anything other than by Allah's laws is a khafir so hmmmmmm.
3T4d.gif

Wallahi these guys are lucky somalis are muslims, my goal is to go into politics and wallahi I just want to build our country again and this time in our height of power again instead of helping other muslims like feeding arabs and even building the Pakis first health government director or Africans like stoping wars and helping the south Africans apartheid and helping train burundi air craft. I would just leave these other muslims to starve and die and beg us to help but to just spit on them but I always have to remind myself in a rhythmic chant that I have to love them for the sake of Allah. I'm conflicted but then again any muslims country that rules anything other than by Allah's laws is a khafir so hmmmmmm.
View attachment 43303

:hillarybiz: call me xaasid but f*ck everyone except for my own

:hillarybiz: call me xaasid but f*ck everyone except for my own

I don’t know why but Somalis always bootyclap for other people’s problems but their own. I can still recall the embarrassing incident when all these Somalis protesting the Gaza bombing were going insane yet not one Arab made a mention of the famine back home.

I don’t know why but Somalis always bootyclap for other people’s problems but their own. I can still recall the embarrassing incident when all these Somalis protesting the Gaza bombing were going insane yet not one Arab made a mention of the famine back home.

I swear imView attachment 43304
From losing it. This is an internal jihad of mine from advacating for jihad on all these guys

May Allah ease the pain of our people it's heart breaking seeing your people dying of hunger:(

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why would they post this on a page called ‘ummah’?
:ileycry:
Ummah forum barely got Somalis on there. When I was on there I noticed a majority of the people there were asians and arabs.

I saw a thread where this Arab girl offended a lot of the asians and arabs because she said she wanted a white man.

Also there was a black panther thread where basically the they said it was islamaphobic.because one scene showed females taking off their hijab after they were saved from a kidnapping by some terrorist. Than escalated to people just shitting on blacks, and other African countries. Wallahi just straight cringe.

I laughed when I found out they were releasing black panther in theaters at Saudi Arabia. I was thinking" those guys on ummah forum must be pissed af"

A bullshit article from razzonline says Somali men are most handsome. No study conducted, no methodology provided, no polls or voting systems shown. Just someone's opinion with a completely subjective description on why he picked them.

@Factz keeps pushing this article because he's a lonely virgin grasping at straws

Muji

VIP
Looool

They’re right though

Eritrean >

Somali men are skinny with weak jawlines, these traits are only attractive on women

Muji

VIP
A bullshit article from razzonline says Somali men are most handsome. No study conducted, no methodology provided, no polls or voting systems shown. Just someone's opinion with a completely subjective description on why he picked them.

@Factz keeps pushing this article because he's a lonely virgin grasping at straws

Somali men have been taking so many Ls recently. Wouldn’t be surprised if they wrote this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending