Somali men on social media

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
you guys show proof or shut up with the lies. No1 gets picked on by pakis. They are extremely foley and submissive.

As for madows they are all talk which ends when mentioned slavery . The reason why you see more back and forth online is because the UK (former british empire) is where they were told was their motherland.

People used to move from the carribbeans beacuse they were told they would be helping their mother country. After decades of neo-nazi attacks and abuse. A new group of folks from Africa (Somalis ) arrived to the UK. Only to benefit immediately from their hardship.

Jamaicas who came to the UK as babies get deported after living here for decades.

Look up the windrush scandal.

Whereas Somalis get full citizenship in 5 years time. The bit that annoys them the worst is us being proud of our differences and disassociation from their struggles and culture.

To sum it :

1. Madows cooning for mother England.

2. Somalis flexing our heritage and rejecting them. Whilst having good hair and features.

:mjlaugh:

Trust me I hate you British Somalis, but these Americans are lying on your name. Only reason there's friction between UK blacks and Somalis is because they're straight from Africa and actually differentiate. They're largely Christian and West African immigrants/2nd gen. US blacks are on some hippy we're all one type of nonsense. These guys completely underestimate the amount of Islamophobia comes from UK madows. They really do twerk for England and genuinely believe they're British while American madows are on some hotep African spaceship f*ck the white devil flex

Trust me I hate you British Somalis, but these Americans are lying on your name. Only reason there's friction between UK blacks and Somalis is because they're straight from Africa and actually differentiate. They're largely Christian and West African immigrants/2nd gen. US blacks are on some hippy we're all one type of nonsense. These guys completely underestimate the amount of Islamophobia comes from UK madows. They really do twerk for England and genuinely believe they're British while American madows are on some hotep African spaceship f*ck the white devil flex

Akhi why the hate? I am not pro BLM, khaniis or some other degeneracy. I am proud of my roots and only rep what I am. I agree with you on the religion bit tho. Ethiopians claim to descend from King Solomon and no1 bats an eye. Somalis embrace Islam and every1 gets mad.

The jig is up for these fools and most of my Somali friends are learning about our ancient history and rejecting pan Africanism and petitioning for a separate ethnic label.

We are not all the same and have different perspectives and experiences.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Cuz they're only Somalis to be harassed by everyone including Pakis during their school years. So they pathetically try to feel significant of themselves by strip-teasing for Cadaans and denouncing others. I swear they're the most awkward group of Somalis. Worst diaspora, and thats including the Canadian shit hole.
If you don't integrate with madows you got bullied

Reer African American logic:mjlol:
Forget lying most of the guys on this site have no idea what they're talking about. I swear you guys have some weird fantasies when it comes to the UK.

Cuz they're only Somalis to be harassed by everyone including Pakis during their school years. So they pathetically try to feel significant of themselves by strip-teasing for Cadaans and denouncing others. I swear they're the most awkward group of Somalis. Worst diaspora, and thats including the Canadian shit hole.
I agree theirs a anti-Somali men agenda in the UK, the faarax’s aren’t psychotically crazy like Minneapolis faarax’s lol. In Minneapolis where I’m from the mathows fear Somali specifically the young Somali niggas who are like age 14-18. Just imagine that hood mathows scared of skinny abdi teens toting Glock pistols with 30 round extended clips :russ:Even the worst ghettoest mathows Respect Somali niggas. you can walk in any hood in north Minneapolis and the mathows won’t press you if you’re Somali. It’s kinda strange too see the contrast between the two diasporas.

Last edited:

Forget lying most of the guys on this site have no idea what they're talking about. I swear you guys have some weird fantasies when it comes to the UK.

I'm sure these haters can't even afford a plane ticket to get here. I have never heard of Somalis getting picked on by Pakis and madows before I came on this site.

:damn:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Akhi why the hate? I am not pro BLM, khaniis or some other degeneracy. I am proud of my roots and only rep what I am. I agree with you on the religion bit tho. Ethiopians claim to descend from King Solomon and no1 bats an eye. Somalis embrace Islam and every1 gets mad.

The jig is up for these fools and most of my Somali friends are learning about our ancient history and rejecting pan Africanism and petitioning for a separate ethnic label.

We are not all the same and have different perspectives and experiences.

I'm just a hating ass nigga that's why. Nah, I'm exaggerating but Somalis in the UK are honestly just a little more loud and annoying than the rest of Europe. I can't call you guys degenerate because Somalis in the UK, especially in Birmingham are on job. That said, British Somalis online are awful. Any time you catch a self-hating, boot-licking or overly progressive tweet it's from London. Any time some weird shit comes out, it's probably the UK. Like Somali twitter is overwhelmingly British.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

I've actually spent a good couple of years in the UK. These American Somalis are just making shit up to scapegoat Somalis' online rep. I've genuinely seen people (usually other madows/off-brand arabs like Palestinians or Yemenis) actually beg it off of Somalis. British Somalis are doing fine in the absolute worst ways (street rep, crime etc.) These bullying allegations are entirely fabricated from the idea that Somalis had to fight their way in, which is true.

I've actually spent a good couple of years in the UK. These American Somalis are just making shit up to scapegoat Somalis' online rep. I've genuinely seen people (usually other madows/off-brand arabs like Palestinians or Yemenis) actually beg it off of Somalis. British Somalis are doing fine in the absolute worst ways (street rep, crime etc.) These bullying allegations are entirely fabricated from the idea that Somalis had to fight their way in, which is true.

Which one is it ?

The bullying is fabricated or true?

Anyways the way I see it is that as a ppl who are muslim, Somali and refugees. The odds were never in our Somali and madows carry out the jobs of white supremacists with trying to separate us from the rest.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Which one is it ?

The bullying is fabricated or true?

Anyways the way I see it is that as a ppl who are muslim, Somali and refugees. The odds were never in our Somali and madows carry out the jobs of white supremacists with trying to separate us from the rest.

Bullying is fabricated. Probably by the same Americans that talk about how tough America is because they don't have gun laws.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You mean the eternal victims? Those ppl are always at each others throats. Then cry racism when asked why.

No, by American Somalis. They're speaking it into exist like the same way SJWs decried atrocious and exceptional racist problems in the Somali community

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Man that begging shit always makes me cringe, I don't know why people do that in the UK. Honestly the situation is a lot better compared to a decade ago. You won't see as many Somali bums standing around looking to shank someone or some junkie Farax on channel 4 being wanted for murdering an officer or a madow person. Those were some bad days.

Watching and analysing different ethnic bubbles in London was fun, I don't know how American's just slap one label over themselves.

Mozart

You need people like me
Jamaican's bullied the West Africans when they first came to the UK , even had Nigerians/Ghanaians etc claiming to be Caribbean lol then the West Africans tried to do the same to Somali's only for Somali's to become serious gangbangers hence the hatred between Somali's and West Africans. Notice it's very rarely Somali vs Carribean in London.

West African's in London are primarily Christian too and a lot of their hatred is based on Islamophobia.

To sum it :

1. Madows cooning for mother England.

2. Somalis flexing our heritage and rejecting them.

:mjlaugh:
[/QUOTE]

1. It's rather saddening that you claim "Madows are cooning for mother England" when Somalis over in the UK deep throat Cadaans by claiming "WE WUZ CAUCASIANS" to differentiate themselves from Blacks.

1. It's rather saddening that you claim "Madows are cooning for mother England" when Somalis over in the UK deep throat Cadaans by claiming "WE WUZ CAUCASIANS" to differentiate themselves from Blacks.

[/QUOTE]

I take it your not Somali since you find the truth 'rather saddening'. Why did thousands leave the carribbean to go to the country that had them enslaved?

They believed it was their duty after WW2 to fix "Mother England." Hence the Windrush generation

Bringing up sarcastic posts by Somalis saying they are Caucasian is stupid. We are not black , white , Arab or mixed. We have a separate language, culture and customs indigenious to our homeland.

I don't want Madow approval and to be seen as the same when I am not.

End of!

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]
Look at this butt hurt j4reer

Last edited:
Looking at this butt hurt j4reer

[/QUOTE]

I will always differentiate from Madows because we are different. Why is that so hard for them to understand?

:noneck:

Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?
Take your Madow loving elsewhere. We are Somali and will always be. Give and claim Jamaican or Nigerian if you love them so much

Looking at this butt hurt j4reer

I will always differentiate from Madows because we are different. Why is that so hard for them to understand?

:noneck:
[/QUOTE]
Because they feel inferior to us, when we choose to identify ourselves as Somali. How can you even identify as a skin color anyways.. It doesn't even make sense.

Trending

Latest posts