Somali men on social media

I will always differentiate from Madows because we are different. Why is that so hard for them to understand?

:noneck:
Because they feel inferior to us, when we choose to identify ourselves as Somali. How can you even identify as a skin color anyways.. It doesn't even make sense.

[/QUOTE]

They don't know anything else about their identity since they were enslaved. Which bothers them as they have to pay for ancestry tests to find out what countries they were stolen from.

Whereas Somalis have a complete family tree dating back more than a 1000 years.

Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?
Aye don’t act like the women don’t behave just as bad as those men on twitter

Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?
Madow folks always tell me I'm different and they know we aren't the same.

Because they feel inferior to us, when we choose to identify ourselves as Somali. How can you even identify as a skin color anyways.. It doesn't even make sense.

They don't know anything else about their identity since they were enslaved. Which bothers them as they have to pay for ancestry tests to find out what countries they were stolen from.

[/QUOTE]
I don't see other africans insisting on being identified as black, they always identify themselves by their country or ethnicity. When I meet other africans they always point out to me how we look different.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
somali boys have freedom of speech....I say let them exercise. I have never been embarrassed by what random somali person do as reflection on me because I can show you bunch of weirdos of every group
For such as small population you won't find an equivalent to Somalis that are as loud and boisterous.

African American folks got 15-30% European they are technically white because they have a European Haplogroup because of slavery/rape, you are what your father is that's what Somali people say.

Y'all don't even try when baiting anymore :mjlol:
TrapStun-LC5D-EN-ScR-1E.png
46461247.jpg

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
who cares lol. it dont exist in real life and thats the only thing that matters. the internet is obviouslya a good front for the brave faceless people, and there are many many other nationilties with similar or worse attitudes.

what somalis should do is stop collectivism, not every L is urs to share, and not every W either. We are individuals, so i dont care about what random people say.

This is not true. I was chatting up this Congolese girl before the Corona pandemic and I remember her saying why do Somalis hate black people and not identify as one, I was dumbfounded and responded immediately with of course we are black and we get along well with other black people, she then brought up twitter :damn:

1. It's rather saddening that you claim "Madows are cooning for mother England" when Somalis over in the UK deep throat Cadaans by claiming "WE WUZ CAUCASIANS" to differentiate themselves from Blacks.

I take it your not Somali since you find the truth 'rather saddening'. Why did thousands leave the carribbean to go to the country that had them enslaved?

They believed it was their duty after WW2 to fix "Mother England." Hence the Windrush generation

Bringing up sarcastic posts by Somalis saying they are Caucasian is stupid. We are not black , white , Arab or mixed. We have a separate language, culture and customs indigenious to our homeland.

I don't want Madow approval and to be seen as the same when I am not.

End of!
[/QUOTE]

Idk how you came to the conclusion that I wasn't Somali. Truth is I didn't read your whole wind-rush thingy, and thus came to the conclusion that "UK Somalis" had to bring slavery and ones ethnic past to feel superior. If you actually read my post I was calling out Somalis that ass-clap Cadaan ppl by saying they're Caucasian, not what or who Somalis are. Yes, Somalis are Somalis, we're different, neither inferior or superior.

PS. Don't draw drastic conclusions and strip me of my identity just because I brought up an argument that differs yours.

This is not true. I was chatting up this Congolese girl before the Corona pandemic and I remember her saying why do Somalis hate black people and not identify as one, I was dumbfounded and responded immediately with of course we are black and we get along well with other black people, she then brought up twitter :damn:
Quick question, are you Jar3er

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Cushitic is some bs that europeans came up with. I am not related to Ethiopians, thank you very much.

So if Cushitic is something some European made up. Why do you feel so comfortable calling yourself black? It is also just another word the white man made up and constructed to divide us

Bullying is fabricated. Probably by the same Americans that talk about how tough America is because they don't have gun laws.

:deadmanny:

Why in the f*ck would Americans fabricate bullying
It’s a well known fact because British somalis have admitted they were bullied. There’s countless of videos online check out the “what race wouldn’t you date” videos. There were articles I remember reading years back... where this madow female talked about how the black community alienated Somalis and the hate you see online is a direct consequence. A couple months ago uk influencers were exposed for being colorist and many them had a anti Somali phase.... at some point being called somali was an insult.. a Rwandan influencer said she couldnt bully Somalis like everyone else cuz people said she looked like one. The constant forehead jokes from uk black twitter that use to go viral and the recent emergence of Uk drill line “ I got beef with the Malis”. It’s so obvious there’s cuqdad between both communities on twitter that it spilled into black French Twitter, miskeen French Somalis got bombarded by what does Madow mean and Somalis hate being black.

[/QUOTE]
Nayaa supremist in what?

I don't know what Somalis have against madows? Somalis very easily embrace black culture. Somalis love rap, hip hop, rnb etc. They talk black, walk black, eat black and sleep black. Their preferences in women is also shaped by black culture, they always talk about big bottoms whereas Caucasoid people's are by in large attracted to facial features, hair, skin etc. How can you hate them but are them in every essence, you love their culture so much that you try to talk like them, dress like them and even be them? Somalis need to come to terms with their blackness.
Even in snow white Denmark, Somalis are gang banging.

Somalis truly love black culture, because they are black. Accept it and embrace it.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
:deadmanny:

Why in the f*ck would Americans fabricate bullying
It’s a well known fact because British somalis have admitted they were bullied. There’s countless of videos online check out the “what race wouldn’t you date” videos. There were articles I remember reading years back... where this madow female talked about how the black community alienated Somalis and the hate you see online is a direct consequence. A couple months ago uk influencers were exposed for being colorist and many them had a anti Somali phase.... at some point being called somali was an insult.. a Rwandan influencer said she couldnt bully Somalis like everyone else cuz people said she looked like one. The constant forehead jokes from uk black twitter that use to go viral and the recent emergence of Uk drill line “ I got beef with the Malis”. It’s so obvious there’s cuqdad between both communities on twitter that it spilled into black French Twitter, miskeen French Somalis got bombarded by what does madow mean and Somalis hate being black.

How does friction between Somalis and other madows mean Somalis are being bullied? Somalis by far and large move in a pack with each other. Other madow people have absolutely minimal loyalty to other their ethnic identity over the broader black community compared to Somalis. When a Jamaican kicks off with a Nigerian it isn't Nigerians vs Jamaicans. With Somalis it's different because Somalis were the ones that came with the us vs them mentality... which makes perfect sense because Somalis (at least when they arrived) looked different, believed different and had a drastically different culture. UK twitter is a complete cesspit that is enabled by ultra SJW Somalis. No madow person knew what Madow or adoon meant unless they were on the receiving end irl. Somalis brought that up to the surface and brought this whole anti-Blackness to the forefront. Nobody is denying there's contempt and friction (although grossly exaggerated) between Somalis and other madows - but so what? You guys are implying Somalis get harassed and bullied which is absolutely nonsensical.

Trending