Somali men on social media

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Both Somali girls and boys are dumb and embarrass us on social media the whole time I left Twitter because of their cringe behaviour such begs walahi always obsessed about race and other bullshit like so loud for a small minority like us

Both Somali girls and boys are dumb and embarrass us on social media the whole time I left Twitter because of their cringe behaviour such begs walahi always obsessed about race and other bullshit like so loud for a small minority like us
Exactly. No one outside of the Somali community would care either way

This thread makes me feel sick. People really think Somalis are Arab, Caucasian, or black?? How hard is it to say Somalis are Somalis? You don't ass-clap for those Eurasians to make yourself feel good. You're only adding to their White supremacist ego. Just say Somalis are Somalis; claiming to be any of the latter would spoil your identity and empower them and in return leave you empty handed. If those Europeans really cared they wouldn't have tarnished our reputation by giving us an IQ of 68 (Mental retardation BTW). It's all a scheme to add to their empowerment, just how they praise East Asians for being High IQ and a "Model Minority". Don't be foolish and fall for that trap as you're merely being used as a tool, not someone of importance. So put your foot and just claim to be your own people.
Plus they woudlnt have dumped their toxic waste into our sea and wouldn’t have invaded us multiple times or killed our people. Some of these users here are just feeding that white supremacy ego

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?
I'm not black.

I'm Somali.

Foh with this "black" label.

this a social construct with no scientific basis given to us by the whites who see themselves as superiors.

Invader

All people see Somalis as black. I never mentioned white people. Why do cadaans live in people’s minds rent free?

We even have that khaniis @Yukon_Niner who is obsessed with white men and slave play :icon e confused:
No.

Who has given you the label black.

If you go to Africa people identify by their ethnic groups.

Stop being a BLM SJW.

You get called Black outside of Africa.

Invader

“Ethiopian” is not a ethnic group, it’s a nationality. If you’re referring the Amharas and the Tigrinya’s, they aren’t classified as Cushitic. They are classified as Semitic people.
The funny thing is.

Can you please tell me their origins.

They're a mix of Cushitic and Semitic ancestry.

They are closer to us than a Bantu.

Invader

Plus they woudlnt have dumped their toxic waste into our sea and wouldn’t have invaded us multiple times or killed our people. Some of these users here are just feeding that white supremacy ego
It's not that.

We don't like being called either Black/Arab or Caucasian.

Somalis are Somali.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
who cares lol. it dont exist in real life and thats the only thing that matters. the internet is obviouslya a good front for the brave faceless people, and there are many many other nationilties with similar or worse attitudes.

what somalis should do is stop collectivism, not every L is urs to share, and not every W either. We are individuals, so i dont care about what random people say.

Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?

It’s mostly UK Somali men who tend to be vocal and Anti-mathow on twitter because a lot of UK black guys hate on Somali men for some reason and are anti-Somali. I don’t blame The UK faarax’s because UK black guys are soft ass niggas from my observation who think they’re bold and tough. :birdman:I’ve seen some UK mathows make diss tweets against Somalis. it’s rare for a Somali American/Canadians faarax’s from Minneapolis, Colombus, Seattle, San Diego or Toronto too act all racist like this because a lot of us grew up around mathows and have mathow friends. if we have a beef with a mathow we settle it in the streets not on Twitter comment sections calling him a monkey or talk about hair textures, skull shapes and how they were enslaved 200 years ago :drakelaugh:

Last edited:
It’s mostly UK Somali men who tend to be vocal and Anti-mathow on twitter because a lot of UK black guys hate on Somali men for some reason and are anti-Somali. I don’t blame The UK faarax’s because UK black guys are soft ass niggas from my observation who think they’re bold and tough. it’s rare for a Somali American/Canadians faarax’s from Minneapolis, Colombus, Seattle, San Diego or Toronto too act all racist like this because a lot of us grew up around mathows and have mathow friends. if we have a beef with a mathow we settle it in the streets not on Twitter comment sections calling him a monkey or talk about hair textures, skull shapes and how they were enslaved 200 years ago :drakelaugh:

Cuz they're only Somalis to be harassed by everyone including Pakis during their school years. So they pathetically try to feel significant of themselves by strip-teasing for Cadaans and denouncing others. I swear they're the most awkward group of Somalis. Worst diaspora, and thats including the Canadian shit hole.

Cuz they're only Somalis to be harassed by everyone including Pakis during their school years. So they pathetically try to feel significant of themselves by strip-teasing for Cadaans and denouncing others. I swear they're the most awkward group of Somalis. Worst diaspora, and thats including the Canadian shit hole.

you guys show proof or shut up with the lies. No1 gets picked on by pakis. They are extremely foley and submissive.

As for madows they are all talk which ends when mentioned slavery . The reason why you see more back and forth online is because the UK (former british empire) is where they were told was their motherland.

People used to move from the carribbeans beacuse they were told they would be helping their mother country. After decades of neo-nazi attacks and abuse. A new group of folks from Africa (Somalis ) arrived to the UK. Only to benefit immediately from their hardship.

Jamaicas who came to the UK as babies get deported after living here for decades.

Look up the windrush scandal.

Whereas Somalis get full citizenship in 5 years time. The bit that annoys them the worst is us being proud of our differences and disassociation from their struggles and culture.

To sum it :

1. Madows cooning for mother England.

2. Somalis flexing our heritage and rejecting them. Whilst having good hair and features.

:mjlaugh:

Trending