Somali Men need to be more emotional!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wallahi this is pure @Factz .

Women will tell these same effeminate men that

"I only see you as a friend"

"I don't want to ruin our friendship"

Meanwhile the "fuckboy" or "emotionally unavailable" man makes it WET and will spread it wide open. They become obsessed with you.

Then they'll go to their friend and talk about how the "fuckboy" is such an asshole and they'll cuddle with the loser

:mjlol: :russ:
@Knowles @Steamdevolopment
Another Abdi disguised as female :mjlol:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Some days I feel like a man, other days I feel like a woman.

I'm gender fluid. Don't misgender me.

Somalispot doesn't have gender fluid option yet. I identify as "bigender".

My pronoun is "they"

tenor.gif

Wallahi this is pure @Factz .

Women will tell these same effeminate men that

"I only see you as a friend"

"I don't want to ruin our friendship"

Meanwhile the "fuckboy" or "emotionally unavailable" man makes it WET and will spread it wide open. They become obsessed with you.

Then they'll go to their friend and talk about how the "fuckboy" is such an asshole and they'll cuddle with the loser

:mjlol: :russ:
Exactly. No man ever got candy for being too nice. fuckboy Gays have a better chance of getting laid with a woman than straight heterosexual simps. :manny:

mrlog

VIP
How can Somalis stereotype us as soft when 124 Somali owned businesses in South Africa were torched and they never retaliated. Also Somalis went to war against Cubans and lost. Went to war against Ethiopia and lost. Went to war against US and lost. Went to war against Italy and lost. Went to war against England and lost. Do you see a pattern?

Eedo I disagree, my fellow somalis in the south shot down 3 black hawk helicopters.
Heck even Saddam with his might stab army couldn’t do that.
We didn’t lose against Habashi’s we were 20 miles away from FineFine/Adis when Russia/Cuba bailed them out.
We bear the Portuguese and their might Navy.

I suggest u put down tha bajia and pickup a history book.

Exactly. No man ever got candy for being too nice. fuckboy Gays have a better chance of getting laid with a woman than straight heterosexual simps. :manny:

If simps knew the truth about what actually turns a woman on, they would never do the BS they do.

It's so sad, because they won't listen. What women say, and what they do are 2 completely different things.

Only life will teach them.

Eedo I disagree, my fellow somalis in the south shot down 3 black hawk helicopters.
Heck even Saddam with his might stab army couldn’t do that.
We didn’t lose against Habashi’s we were 20 miles away from FineFine/Adis when Russia/Cuba bailed them out.
We bear the Portuguese and their might Navy.

I suggest u put down tha bajia and pickup a history book.
Eedo your very brave and extremely intelligent. 18 dead US solidiers vs 300 Somali militia members. Plus why was Aided hiding from the US huh. He didn’t hide from Benadiri women. It was the barawa who defeated the Portuguese. The Somali were beating on dead US solidiers. Where the bravery in beating on dead
solidiers.The US threatened the Somalis then the Somalis quickly folded. Your brave for calling me Eedo. Where’s the Somali bravery when it comes to the South Africans. Maybe they know Somalis only understand force.

Right... our culture where the man dont help his wife around the house cause its unmanly and being there emotionally for your kids is considered gay

there is a big difference between helping the wife around the house and raising kids to crying at the end of titanic or a wedding.

This is so beautiful :banderas: If my husband cried at our wedding, I would be thrilled.

You guys on here need to stop this toxic masculinity, that you got going on :damedamn:It ain't cute

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
there is a big difference between helping the wife around the house and raising kids to crying at the end of titanic or a wedding.
If he cries so what?

People cry for many reasons birth of a son/daughter , loved one pass away or just tears of joy

This thread is just stupid

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How can Somalis stereotype us as soft when 124 Somali owned businesses in South Africa were torched and they never retaliated. Also Somalis went to war against Cubans and lost. Went to war against Ethiopia and lost. Went to war against US and lost. Went to war against Italy and lost. Went to war against England and lost. Do you see a pattern?
Weren't your people immigrants who couldn't handle living in your own country and can't in the new one Somalia either :gucciwhat:
Your people were also in the wars with us aswell and lost aswell:comeon:
f*ck off and cry alone mate we don't need to see another breakdown of yours again on here:camby:

Weren't your people immigrants who couldn't handle living in your own country and can't in the new one Somalia either :gucciwhat:
Your people were also in the wars with us aswell and lost aswell:comeon:
f*ck off and cry alone mate we don't need to see another breakdown of yours again on here:camby:

He had a breakdown here?

Please do tell more

:sass1:

Always complaining about persecuted his people are in Somalia blah blah maling threada about it and apparently Somalia is worst places for minorities in the world.:bell:

Ughh those types are soo annoying.

:noneck:

They're like a broken record. If you can't do anything about it, complaining not gonna help you.

Whose his people?

mrlog

VIP
Eedo your very brave and extremely intelligent. 18 dead US solidiers vs 300 Somali militia members. Plus why was Aided hiding from the US huh. He didn’t hide from Benadiri women. It was the barawa who defeated the Portuguese. The Somali were beating on dead US solidiers. Where the bravery in beating on dead
solidiers.The US threatened the Somalis then the Somalis quickly folded. Your brave for calling me Eedo. Where’s the Somali bravery when it comes to the South Africans. Maybe they know Somalis only understand force.

Horta xaal qaado, I legit thought u were female cause Shaanshiyo is female and Shaanshi is Male.
Maybe i’m Mistaken

Taa labaad which history book did u read that stated it was Baraawes that fought the Portuguese?
Taa sadexaad the marines where firing indiscriminately.
Even the timo jilecs sent to konfurta we’re afraid to rescue them.
This is unbiased report from me as a Lander.

@AussieHustler sxb u need to school this guy who’s saying reer Xamar are braver than lamagodle

Status
Not open for further replies.