Somali Men need to be more emotional!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Being emotional isn't our tradition. Being openly expressive is!

It may vary from Qabil and Individual.
Most Somali men raised home think Money First
No time to be all worked up in your feelings when it's full time grinding.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mashallah, u guys need to take notes from this faraax

They look cute together I like it this is more genuine than Somali weddings where the couple is more worried about the cameras than Enjoying themselves

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Being emotional isn't our tradition. Being openly expressive is!

It may vary from Qabil and Individual.
Most Somali men raised home think Money First
No time to be all worked up in your feelings when it's full time grinding.

Than its a lame tradition if my wife got pregnant id be crying tears of joy

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Than its a lame tradition if my wife got pregnant id be crying tears of joy

That's appropriate. But that isn't what she meant, she is saying why aren't we emotional (like being a "sensitive guy") and I gave the reason it isn't a part of our culture (as wrong as it can be) it's still the truth. Most of us Somali men who had fathers in life were taught to behave ourselves in public because being emotional openly in public is setting yourself to failure for making a ass out of yourself.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Women dont want a man that is constantly in tears. Nor do we want to be that. IF he is crying he may be too young to get married

I will take the L as usually he is from my country..I will never cry bcz of foolishness like loving someone..but I will cry when my close ones die that's the only time.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You need to learn how to EXPRESS yourself abowe! That's why most Somali men are lowkey incels :siilaanyolaugh:

This is a false narrative because we naturally don't agree with you.

So because a man isn't bowing down head over heels over a girl means that the girl doesn't like him for that?? If anything in real life the exact opposite happens!

Gender trolls aside, if a man is too weak to control his emotions how can he protect you in times of actual critical danger? Think!

Power of control is the real attraction. Everything else is just preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending