Somali men love crazy women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Loooooooooool@ ready for C section.

Where's the lie though?
The ones who look like that I sometimes ask myself when they’re due. Skinny twig arms but a full pregnant belly hayaay! They have the audacity to say it’s Somali women’s fault. We are actually having kids though what are they holding in their bellies? Waan yaabanahay.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's my business not to drink from the same cup as her.

No woman with dignity will be on her knees and eating ass.
You have to fulfill your spouse's sexual needs. If he want his ass ate than you are going to have to eat his ass.

If not than don't be surprised if you walk into your bedroom and see Catherine feasting on your man's asshole

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You have to fulfill your spouse's sexual needs. If he want his ass ate than you are going to have to eat his ass.

If not than don't be surprised if you walk into your bedroom and see Catherine feasting on your man's asshole
My man is real a man, he's not into eating ass shit.

Bismillah.

How do you do it? Drop on all four and twerk while she eats it? I'm judging you wallahi.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My man is real a man, he's not into eating ass shit.

Bismillah.

How do you do it? Drop on all four and twerk while she eats it? I'm judging you wallahi.
I haven't decided on my technique but once i figure It out I will let you know.

I'll send a pic of my wife just to warn you to not drink from her cups.

Why are these anemic brood of es sending for my cousin Barkhad like he'd pick any of y'all butterfaced empty baatis out of a line up?

Put some respekk on his name. Multi nominee, award winning Hollywood actor. Most successful Somali actor of all time

Isaac women are very dirty, just the other day I met this Isaac girl from a mutual and she we had few drinks, clicked for a bit till it got to the business aka the main event and just after I took her pants down the smell down ther had me vomiting not only the great drinks but lunch I had :farmajoyaab:

ninyaho take that shit to the clan section:camby: .this a xalimo vs farah thread

Why are these anemic brood of es sending for my cousin Barkhad like he'd pick any of y'all butterfaced empty baatis out of a line up?

Put some respekk on his name. Multi nominee, award winning Hollywood actor. Most successful Somali actor of all time

Is Barkhad the same sub sub sub clan as you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts