Somali men love crazy women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still makes more money than you will ever manage you are green with envy.
I could be jealous of anyone on this earth with the good looks, extremely rich, amazing body, etc. But you sit here and assume i'm envious of Barkhad Abdi?
tenor.gif

lalayariis

Bad cop
I could be jealous of anyone on this earth with the good looks, extremely rich, amazing body, etc. But you sit here and assume i'm envious of Barkhad Abdi?
tenor.gif
They’re just projecting their jealously. I would feel bad for them but I’d much rather watch them suffer.:banderas:

tenor.gif
He made it from nothing and is now a millionaire while you are a fat charcoal xakimo who does nothing but calcal about somali men

World

VIP
Isku xishood oo beenta jooji waryaa.
"A cross-sectional study involving 208 respondents aged 25 and over was conducted among Somali immigrants in Oslo, using a structured questionnaire. Prevalence of overweight/obesity varied by gender, with women having a significantly higher prevalence (66%) than men (28%). The mean BMI for females and males were 27.4 and 23.6, respectively. Similarly, 53% of women and 28% of men were abdominally obese. In a logistic regression analysis, both generalized and abdominal obesity were significantly associated with increasing duration of residence in Norway, and with being less physically active."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3617999/

Can't deny science. :samwelcome:

66 % of xaliimos above 25 are obese/overweight.

He made it from nothing and is now a millionaire while you are a fat charcoal xakimo who does nothing but calcal about somali men
"fat charcoal" :drakelaugh: Says the person who brags about being light skinned. If anyone is dhuxul skinned it's you. I have light skin never brag about my skin color because all skin colors are beautiful. You probably stuff Xalwa down your throat 24/7 and have the nerve to call me fat.:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:Sit down Ashy Abdi and go join ISIS.
barkhad_abdi.jpg

Gambar

VIP
"A cross-sectional study involving 208 respondents aged 25 and over was conducted among Somali immigrants in Oslo, using a structured questionnaire. Prevalence of overweight/obesity varied by gender, with women having a significantly higher prevalence (66%) than men (28%). The mean BMI for females and males were 27.4 and 23.6, respectively. Similarly, 53% of women and 28% of men were abdominally obese. In a logistic regression analysis, both generalized and abdominal obesity were significantly associated with increasing duration of residence in Norway, and with being less physically active."

Let me humour you, women have children and many don’t lose the weight. What is the reason for the men being obese?

Fake news. Either way, at least you can lose weight. What can help this?
barkhad_abdi.jpg

"fat charcoal" :drakelaugh: Says the person who brags about being light skinned. If anyone is dhuxul skinned it's you. I never brag about my skin color because all skin colors are beautiful. You probably stuff Xalwa down your throat 24/7 and have the nerve to call me fat.:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:Sit down Ashy Abdi and go join ISIS.
barkhad_abdi.jpg
Are you stupid?I am lightskin I am so lightskin that I used to be mistaken for syrian when I was younger but the sun has darkened my slightly to a still very lightskin color so at least I don't look negroid like you half hutu scum.
And weren't you exposed in that other thread?'quranist':heh: kill yourself slowly.

Are you stupid?I am lightskin I am so lightskin that I used to be mistaken for syrian when I was younger but the sun has darkened my slightly to a still very lightskin color so at least I don't look negroid like you half hutu scum.
And weren't you exposed in that other thread?'quranist':heh: kill yourself slowly.
Why is this so mad? I'm joking :umwhat:

66% wtf! That must be the older generation of women (i.e Mothers), wow that's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts