Somali men love crazy women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When you mind your business and leave him alone, he will act like you're the guilty one but once you slash his tires, burn his clothes, smash his phone, he will run back to you like a lost puppy.

The results may vary with different geeljiires. Some of them might be crazy also and he do might the same to you. :banderas:

giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
When you mind your business and leave him alone, he will act like you're the guilty one but once you slash his tires, burn his clothes, smash his phone, he will run back to you like a lost puppy.

The results may vary with different geeljiires. Some of them might be crazy also and he do might the same to you. :banderas:

giphy.gif
Just don't get her pregnant ok

:ufdup:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Any women that damages or breaks any man's property is not considered a wifey material. Period.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Any women that damages or breaks any man's property is not considered a wifey material. Period.
Only a made ashy abdi would say that.

Real men will take their broken cars to the repair shop and still manage to buy their baby girl gifts.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

giphy.gif

That applies to black people as well. Particularly african american. Their shukaansi is violence. Because they are sooooo un-advanced that they r one hair cells from xayaawaans in the wild who set territory, fight each other before one submits and shows her futo. (i am talking about lionesses and lions)

Obviously i cant tolerate that. My farah is as civilized as i am. that the only language i know.

wars

Inhermouth
Isaaq women are very liberal toward social responsibilities.

They will suck and swallow at the same time.

They are undoubtedly the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts