Somali men: Easy Tips to improve your appearance!

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
They must have kind hearts and promise to humble themselves once they achieve their results. Only then will I consider doing a righteous act of providing pro bono assistance. :mjpls:

To get the domesticated geeljire back his jaw is quite the undertaking, you know.

You aren't cheap. That's good. Myofunctional braces are affordable but in the case of those that feel like it's too exorbitant a cost I posted an alternative (which is essentially a mouth guard) that helps you mew at night. It's also available on Amazon. What isn't.

Shiiii....I cant promise the humility. Bruddas would stunt on women with a chip on a shoulder and a lot of vengeance.
But they'll adjust and internalize the glow up. When will that happen? Only the Lord knows.

It took me time to internalize my glo up:ohno:

I've only briefly looked into mewing and tbh I'm a little skeptical, but that's in part because of the culture surrounding it.

Have you started any treatments or are you in the planning stage?

Have you used Myobraces yourself or do you know any irl that used it? I'm going to try and extensively look into when I get home later tonight.

Ty to you both btw. I had no idea this shit existed. I only knew about homeoblocks from a podcast. Illeen there's a whole community for this stuff.

I'm not using the homeoblock appliance. I have different problem areas so its not needed. But if I did I would have that option at the practice. Look up testimonials and make a consultation appointment. Ask for them to observe you and recommend what they think you need and discuss your concerns.

The treatments recommended will be tailored to you and will focus on improving those areas. As long as you follow the plan their is no reason why you shouldn't see results.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Taking care of yourself doesn’t make you feminine and it doesn’t have to be excessive it’s about basic hygiene and grooming .

Regular haircuts
Moisturizing your skin
Good oral hygiene
Keeping your nails short and clean
Maintaining beard/facial hair

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Shiiii....I cant promise the humility. Bruddas would stunt on women with a chip on a shoulder and a lot of vengeance.
But they'll adjust and internalize the glow up. When will that happen? Only the Lord knows.

It took me time to internalize my glo up:ohno:

Revenge of the Nerds.
:sass2: Heads would surely roll for sure. The adjustment period would be long. Sometimes when you experience a physical change the mindset isn't upgraded and the old insecurities remain latent.

I would call it the Mike Jones effect (video in spoiler for reference purposes).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Revenge of the Nerds.
:sass2: Heads would surely roll for sure. The adjustment period would be long. Sometimes when you experience a physical change the mindset isn't upgraded and the old insecurities remain latent.

I would call it the Mike Jones effect (video in spoiler for reference purposes).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yooooooo that tune was my jam back in secondary school. :ooh:WHO!? MIKE JAWNES

But fr tho. You hit the nail on the head on this one:mjpls:

All great advice apart from using a toothbrush for your lips. The lips are sensitive with a thin keratin barrier. Harsh scrubbing can cause nerve damage. Just apply standard vitamin lip creams as and when needed. That will do the trick.

Great thread BTW.

They must have kind hearts and promise to humble themselves once they achieve their results. Only then will I consider doing a righteous act of providing pro bono assistance. :mjpls:

To get the domesticated geeljire back his jaw is quite the undertaking, you know.

You aren't cheap. That's good. Myofunctional braces are affordable but in the case of those that feel like it's too exorbitant a cost I posted an alternative (which is essentially a mouth guard) that helps you mew at night. It's also available on Amazon. What isn't.
Thank you for helping, we really appreciate you. May Allah provide you with the assistance you've provided us in multitudes.

When you look at most nuclear Somali families, the boys and girls have similar features.

So why is the brother "average" and the sister "stunning"

I'll tell you!

Society pressurises women to moisturise, look after their hair, find flattering styles and enhance their best features. Women are told their worth is based on their looks, so a woman cannot afford to be "basic".

My Somali brother, you are not "ugly" or even "average", you just don't know how to BE handsome.

Look at your sister's bathroom/bedroom if you don't believe me, you will find lots of creams, combs and other tools and methods of enhancing her natural beauty.

So why don't you do the same?

Skin find out what your skin type is and find a nice cleanser, if you have acne, you can use apple cider vinegar, dilute it with water, wash it off after a few minutes.Find a nice moisturiser, again, find out if you have oily/dry/medium skin and you will be sorted.
Teeth: gargle with coconut oil for 5 minutes a day and spit it out (not in sink it will harden and ruin the pipes), spit in plastic bag and throw in the bin.
Your teeth will become sparkling white over time.
Lips: get a small toothbrush and after you brush your teeth every morning, run it over your lips to remove dead skin cells, afterwards moisturise i
Hair: Stop getting all these fades, unless you have 4C hair, your hair line will recede over time. You are Somali so surely you have some nice curly hair that you can grow and style. Stop using shampoos with silicone and sulphates, use natural shampoos and don't comb your hair when it's dry, or it will become frizzy
Beard: Find a beard style that works for you and please wash and groom your beard like the hair on your head.
Body: WORKOUT Even 30 minutes a day of push-ups cardio and your Somali genes will come through.
Diet: stop eating Baasto and Bariis everyday and eat Keto leaning foods, Somalis are not built to consume high amounts of carbs and sugar.
Hygiene: Please remove body hair on your privates/underarms, hair traps dirt and bacteria which will create bad odour.
Cut your nails, including your toe nails and scrub your feet so they don't look like they belong on a corpse.

I have never seen an "ugly" man who does all this. Try it and see how much better you look.
Nice tips

Somali men are handsome, the only thing is that they don’t look after themselves. Many of them are skinny naturally, they should build muscle in gym and try to eat healthy. They are also blessed with good features and hair, they need to take care of their hair more and keep it moisturised. They need to adopt to skincare, there are skincare tutorials for men, I would look at Korean skincare because it has the men looking really youthful. They also need to dress polished, they tend to wear sweatpants all the time, there is a way to make it stylish and they also need to wear a variety of outfits.

Trending

Latest posts