Somali men dating

Im pretty new to this site although i have been watching the comments and posts within this site. i wanna learn how to start dating within the Somali community. i know its frowned upon and considered a taboo but i want to start dating somali women and seeing first hand how the experience is . i want to know do Somali women date in the community . do u get frowned upon. just a month ago prior to Ramadan i saw a beautiful dazzling Somali girl we both locked eyes on another . i was considering taking her number but then i didn't want to look like a creep. i want to start dating tell me your experiences so i could take tips

Maan

What do you bring to the table?
Im pretty new to this site although i have been watching the comments and posts within this site. i wanna learn how to start dating within the Somali community. i know its frowned upon and considered a taboo but i want to start dating somali women and seeing first hand how the experience is . i want to know do Somali women date in the community . do u get frowned upon. just a month ago prior to Ramadan i saw a beautiful dazzling Somali girl we both locked eyes on another . i was considering taking her number but then i didn't want to look like a creep. i want to start dating tell me your experiences so i could take tips
It's not taboo dating in the somali community, were not asians

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
just ask for her number next time she wont eat you. but its rare for a xalimo to date, usually you'll need to ask her dad for her hand in marriage
Is there a way to tell a girl I'm interested in her but not do anything haram like dating
like a reservation for marriage

World

VIP
Just go up to her and say excuse me miss and compliment her on her outfit talk to her a bit, banter with her in Somali, get her number. 90 % of my Somali friends approach xalimos in similar ways, it’s natural and not creepy at all.

So you fall in love with anyone you lock eyes with? Somali women have standards and we have a long process of vetting men when we are interested in them they have to be vetted by everyone that love her meaning family. Maybe learn some self respect not everybody that looks at you wants you. Somali women date to marry it is religious process. Get some therapy.

Trending