somali men cooking afuur

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
The man should only cook for his parents or if his wife is ill(real illness).
Otherwise, it is the wife's job to cook and clean

The kids (preferably daughter) should make the mother food when she is injured or sick or when she is tired or any reason. A husband should never emasculate himself to his wife. This is when they decide to divorce you.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The kids (preferably daughter) should make the mother food when she is injured or sick or when she is tired or any reason. A husband should never emasculate himself to his wife. This is when they decide to divorce you.

I agree. In my case, i don't have any sisters so i help my parents and im the oldest son

Did the Prophet s.a.w not help his wives?

The MTGOW movement that many of you clutch at will ruin your marriages, nor is it compatible with the harmonious nature of marriage from an Islamic perspective.

Why do we have to change our culture of 1000 years?. I have never seen my wives or mom or grandmom complain like some people on here. Shutup and move over. If you are complaining about cooking. Go buy yourself some food and work a 12 shift and see how long yall last as a couple.
Go change your torque converters and siding.

Don't mind the title..... i always see my sister cooking afuur even though she doesn't ask for my help but i feel shity person when i am at home and seeing her cook all that food and not help i feel obligated the need to get in the kitchen and help her since im eating the meal too or clean up after... same thing for my wife(inshalla) so my questions is why are most somalis men think they are too good to get in the kitchen and help around? why do some of us Somali men feel masculine? some of us men need to get in the kitchen and help out our woman instead of coming home to cooked meal even if you can make it early to get to the house and help because the food it bit more during Ramadan
Don't give them any ideas as i already pay them to cook and well i used to help clesn up after wards but now can't because i got three jobs plus annoyin new health problems for first time ever

Why do we have to change our culture of 1000 years?. I have never seen my wives or mom or grandmom complain like some people on here. Shutup and move over. If you are complaining about cooking. Go buy yourself some food and work a 12 shift and see how long yall last as a couple.
They do not know how easy cooking isfor women

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
What is the difference between the homosexuals who claim to be a different sex and men who cook for his wife and children? They both assume unnatural roles. A man should only cook if he lives alone or lives with his friends. Men have become emasculated and the women are single their whole life because of this.

Please share your views with any potential mate so they have a chance to run for the hills. You're pathetic if you think cooking for your wife is emasculating... Why is your masculinity (doubt it's there to begin with) so fragile?

Please share your views with any potential mate so they have a chance to run for the hills. You're pathetic if you think cooking for your wife is emasculating... Why is your masculinity (doubt it's there to begin with) so fragile?
He is right as next guys will be doing maternal duties as the mothers are out partying with 400 dollar diracs

Don't give them any ideas as i already pay them to cook and well i used to help clesn up after wards but now can't because i got three jobs plus annoyin new health problems for first time ever
woman don't really care about doing house work it only when man make a big deal about it and start acting like dictator do woman revolt, that's how marriages end. a good woman should know her place and take care of her home. basically it should be mutual respect for one another

woman don't really care about doing house work it only when man make a big deal about it and start acting like dictator do woman revolt, that's how marriages end. a good woman should know her place and take care of her home. basically it should be mutual respect for one another
Mine can't cook but i still love her and her kids as mine despite her thinking i will cheat on her which is weird because i never trade a good woman who cares about me and is my type for a billion somali women

Aaegal

He is right as next guys will be doing maternal duties as the mothers are out partying with 400 dollar diracs

You're not going to have a good marriage if you expect your wife to baby you. Like grow up. There is nothing wrong with sharing household duties. Are you going to look at your wife, see that she's taking care of your children, cleaning the homes, cooking food, grocery shopping and so on and just shrug your shoulders when she needs help?

Why would they run for the hills just because they were asked to cook malawax nicely

You're not going to have a good marriage if you expect your wife to baby you. Like grow up. There is nothing wrong with sharing household duties. Are you going to look at your wife, see that she's taking care of your children, cleaning the homes, cooking food, grocery shopping and so on and just shrug your shoulders when she needs help?
No women has ever babied me just belittle me into serious insecurities like saying your not a man and so on despite that i only ask for respect as have always done my own chores since age 7

Aaegal

He is right as many men want to be women or compete with them plus try to become women if possible
What are you even talking about dude... If you're getting married and having children with a women you're most definitely straight. How does cooking for your wife and children make you a woman?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Well since you want to live like 1000 years ago than dont drive a car start Herding camels and live in a hut and sell your mobile phone tv and anything electronic

Besides guess who works more than 12h shift with no offdays nor breaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts