somali men cooking afuur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine can't cook but i still love her and her kids as mine despite her thinking i will cheat on her which is weird because i never trade a good woman who cares about me and is my type for a billion Somali women
most people think marriage to be this nice good bubbly Hindi movie feeling for the rest of your live, but real marriage is sharing lifetime of pain and struggle. That what most people forget to understand. husband/wife might see the slightest flaw of their spouse and automatic they wanna trade, that's not love

Well since you want to live like 1000 years ago than dont drive a car start Herding camels and live in a hut and sell your mobile phone tv and anything electronic

Besides guess who works more than 12h shift with no offdays nor breaks?
Dhaqan ba laga hadla. My awoowes and grannies have been doing it. My mom wife sisters. Its 2019.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Dhaqan ba laga hadla. My awoowes and grannies have been doing it. My mom wife sisters. Its 2019.
Theres good parts and bad parts about dhaqan your wife shouldnt be doing household chores on her own all the time since you both live there plus on days off whats stopping you from making a meal or cleaning your own house?

Mercury

VIP
What are you even talking about dude... If you're getting married and having children with a women you're most definitely straight. How does cooking for your wife and children make you a woman?

0 sense of masculinity

Mercury

VIP
Please share your views with any potential mate so they have a chance to run for the hills. You're pathetic if you think cooking for your wife is emasculating... Why is your masculinity (doubt it's there to begin with) so fragile?
This Guy is something else he shared a story one time where he visited his cousin who made Tea for him he asked him where the wife is and the cousin Said shes sleeping and I dont think its necessary to wake her up

This Guy got offended and said he lost respect for his cousin for being weak and not waking her up to prepare tea for both of them

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This Guy is something else he shared a story one time where he visited his cousin who made Tea for him he asked him where the wife is and the cousin Said shes sleeping and I dont think its necessary to wake her up

This Guy got offended and said he lost respect for his cousin for being weak and not waking her up to prepare tea for both of them

:snoop:

I don't know where people pick up these sort of mentalities...

most people think marriage to be this nice good bubbly Hindi movie feeling for the rest of your live, but real marriage is sharing lifetime of pain and struggle. That what most people forget to understand. husband/wife might see the slightest flaw of their spouse and automatic they wanna trade, that's not love
Very true but mostly the wife does these days

What an idiot who should have told his cousin to shut it up and respect his wife infront of him

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
From women ofcourse as they encourage that kind of mentality to their boys

Are you saying, mothers teach their boys not to help out their wives with household duties or they will be seen as effeminate? That's not what my mother taught me and not what my aunts taught their sons.

Mercury

VIP
They know nothing about it
It’s old culture where it’s the norm the wife does all the chores in the house on her own there’s no need to keep it around in a marriage you go all in 100% if it’s your dayoff from work there’s nothing stopping you from helping around the house which you should do since you both live there

It’s old culture where it’s the norm the wife does all the chores in the house on her own there’s no need to keep it around in a marriage you go all in 100% if it’s your dayoff from work there’s nothing stopping you from helping around the house which you should do since you both live there
Yes with other wives/ loverz maybe

Mercury

VIP
Well these dayz some women require a guy to already have atleast one to three wives in order to pursue them as for real or a troll job but who knows how the female mind functions
Yeah some women who like polygamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending