somali men cooking afuur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think I will never understand people who think the wives job is to cook and clean and take care of diapers etc

If the husband is out working and providing it makes sense that she do those things but when the husband is not at work and got a day off than those same chores aren’t just the wives responsibility but both the husband and wife Should do the chores

I think I will never understand people who think the wives job is to cook and clean and take care of diapers etc

If the husband is out working and providing it makes sense that she do those things but when the husband is not at work and got a day off than those same chores aren’t just the wives responsibility but both the husband and wife Should do the chores
Some folks are too lazy and think helping their wives/wife makes them a fool infront of others that don't matter

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes and oddly i happen to run into them and wonder what are they plottin againist me as somaliwomen/girls can never be trusted due to their serve loyalty to their tribezs

I would stay away from them

It’s old culture where it’s the norm the wife does all the chores in the house on her own there’s no need to keep it around in a marriage you go all in 100% if it’s your dayoff from work there’s nothing stopping you from helping around the house which you should do since you both live there
Idk why you want to destroy our culture. Men work women do house work. As the mother starts having girls her girls take full control of house work and the cycle continues. Whats wrong with that agreement. They have never complained about it. Why are you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending