somali men cooking afuur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself. I cook and my brothers were all forced to fend for ourselves. My father would never allow my mother to clean our dishes. My mother used to only cook twice a week and the rest of the days was rotation.

I'm semi pro in the kitchen. Guys who are married come to my apartment for my food.

:whoa: No homo, just cooking. I'm an alpha nacalaa.

Alphas know how to provide for themselves. Betas need to bully women for food and are obsessed with their imaginary masculinity.

Speak for yourself. I cook and my brothers were all forced to fend for ourselves. My father would never allow my mother to clean our dishes. My mother used to only cook twice a week and the rest of the days was rotation.

I'm semi pro in the kitchen. Guys who are married come to my apartment for my food.

:whoa: No homo, just cooking. I'm an alpha nacalaa.
I applaud you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't mind the title..... i always see my sister cooking afuur even though she doesn't ask for my help but i feel shity person when i am at home and seeing her cook all that food and not help i feel obligated the need to get in the kitchen and help her since im eating the meal too or clean up after... same thing for my wife(inshalla) so my questions is why are most somalis men think they are too good to get in the kitchen and help around? why do some of us Somali men feel masculine? some of us men need to get in the kitchen and help out our woman instead of coming home to cooked meal even if you can make it early to get to the house and help because the food it bit more during Ramadan

9437.jpg

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Don't mind the title..... i always see my sister cooking afuur even though she doesn't ask for my help but i feel shity person when i am at home and seeing her cook all that food and not help i feel obligated the need to get in the kitchen and help her since im eating the meal too or clean up after... same thing for my wife(inshalla) so my questions is why are most somalis men think they are too good to get in the kitchen and help around? why do some of us Somali men feel masculine? some of us men need to get in the kitchen and help out our woman instead of coming home to cooked meal even if you can make it early to get to the house and help because the food it bit more during Ramadan
Is this really common tho? The men in our family always help with dishes or cooking. Or even just basic stuff like taking out the rubbish.

Alphas know how to provide for themselves. Betas need to bully women for food and are obsessed with their imaginary masculinity.
No wonder your sspot name is finesse! You are are trying to finnese us faraxs to the kitchen. Stop with your false agenda nayaa. As ilhan omar once said.....not today Satan!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Before I was married and I used to live home I used to help my mom with the food and house and I made sure my other brothers followed my lead The thing is your mom Will be your door to Jannah so you must take care of her

Besides Ramadan is a blessed month id rather help the wife prepare the food where gonna eat than wait

No wonder your sspot name is finesse! You are are trying to finnese us faraxs to the kitchen. Stop with your false agenda nayaa. As ilhan omar once said.....not today Satan!

LOL

On a serious note. How can any adult not know how to cook or want to help in his/her house?

It is just basic decency.

Before I was married and I used to live home I used to help my mom with the food and house and I made sure my other brothers followed my lead The thing is your mom Will be your door to Jannah so you must take care of her

Besides Ramadan is a blessed month id rather help the wife prepare the food where gonna eat than wait
This wouldn't be a proper thread without your input kkkk

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
What if your parents get old or are sick??
Whos gonna cook and clean after them

Their children. There are exceptions. I make tea for my parents when I am visiting them. I am talking about the general sense. Male children should make food for their parents even when they don't ask. I was not talking about your own parents. That is a different situation.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Their children. There are exceptions. I make tea for my parents when I am visiting them. I am talking about the general sense. Male children should make food for their parents even when they don't ask. I was not talking about your own parents. That is a different situation.

The man should only cook for his parents or if his wife is ill(real illness).
Otherwise, it is the wife's job to cook and clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts