Somali Men come in. Advice from Aunty Basra....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eedo basra
Basra

Eeddo, thanks for the advice, but you should’ve said the Merkel family are dysfunctional like Somalis, but the House of Windsor wants more, they want interracial daughters. Prepare for Prince George.
Warya no somali father woukd hire paparazzi and take fake picture of himself to sell to tabloids or threaten to kill himself cause his daughter became caasi. Dont sh1t on abayaashen

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo basra

Warya no somali father woukd hire paparazzi and take fake picture of himself to sell to tabloids or threaten to kill himself cause his daughter became caasi. Dont sh1t on abayaashen

Gooney

Meghan should have secretly met with her father, and make it a big hush. No one is perfect. :)

Gooney

Meghan should have secretly met with her father, and make it a big hush. No one is perfect. :)
Many people were disgusted how she treated her dad. Lady Colin Campbell said the other day on tv her treatment of her family was horrible. She also shut down peirs morgon when he said we will have a black royal. Said kid wasnt black. You cant be 1/8 black and be called black. She really shut them up

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many people were disgusted how she treated her dad. Lady Colin Campbell said the other day on tv her treatment of her family was horrible. She also shut down peirs morgon when he said we will have a black royal. Said kid wasnt black. You cant be 1/8 black and be called black. She really shut them up

I like lady Colin Cambell. Cambell is that the Duke Russell fame Cambell name i wonder! She is right. She is falling for the Windsor pressure. But it is her family and decision. We r not looking at her own perspective. What if u were Megan, half black, in a perfect wanna be royal family, the height of stratosphere, and u have a family that should look out for your interest but they are busy looking out for their own interest. I think in meghans view, she is surviving to behave perfect. If only i could hug her and tell her you are beautiful with or without the Duchess title. And then slap her and say, Girl...gravelllll hold on to the Duchess despite everything. Kill if u have to

All of this is nonsense.

Broke, ugly, fat men with bad personalities have wives. What they have that many of these younger people these days lack is self-confidence. They have become socially awkward weirdos who speak like women.

If you are looking to have the woman of your dreams, have one thing or two things. Status & Wealth. Believe me, however Ugly or small gu.s u have, it doesnt really matter. As women we r programmed to respect the man as the head of the house hold for a REASON. Having a mere Penis is not the same. Although a big one gives u some disproportional status. But generally u need Status and Wealth.

The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle for example .Watch the below video of how lovingly she holds the umbrella of Prince Harry. They look so loving and affectionate, compared to the fake marriage of Trump and his model wife. Trump was holding umbrella on his side to cover his tupee while his wife was dripping rain on the side.

But lets come back to my dear Harry and Meghan.

Look at this video Yaaqqee~ Amazing! Affectionate! Touching! Soothing.

This woman has convinced herself she loves this red headed below average white prince with a great personality by the way. Thats a bonus. She dumped a gorgeous white man, a chef, and married Harry. I do believe if it was not that he was a prince and held the world stage staus, she wont give him the time of the day. I am sure she has convinced herself she is inlove with him. This can happen, even when moments of weakness arises, and her lustful sense makes sense of this mess, and instucts her that she has made a mistake- the ego & the woman brain part of her will kick in and whisper- nayaa r u fcking kidding me? Harry is the duke of Sussex! U r the Duchess of Sussex, 6th in line to the throne. Snap out of it & bow down to gorgeous Harry right now!!!

And she will flicker her carefully made eye brows and submit. :)

Its not her fault. I repeat. Its not Meghan's fault. She is only Human. She is a woman. Men and women are different beasts. Men are jealous of other Men's power, money and status. While women are jealous of other women's beauty.

Go ahead my Somali Kings----go make that money and status, status , not so much, make the money, and u can have any woman think u r the apple of her eyes. Literally, Adam & Eve epic romance stuff.

It is stupid as the man to accept anyone only there for Monte and status because Allah might tests you by removing g these things from you.

If these are gone,my wife should by my side trying to make sure we get it back, not doubting her commitment.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If a girl doesn't like you when you're struggling to make p, she doesn't deserve to have you when you're caked.

I'd call Harry a cuck for marrying a girl whose been treated like shit by a random bum who use to be a chef but these celebrities don't care about a woman's past, and Harry is a genuine nice guy so i'll allow him.

Move along with your shit advice @Basra, no one is a prince and sure as hell won't aspire to be one just to impress a girl.

Work on your self confidence, your personal development and health boys. We make money to leave a legacy behind, not to marry a bimbo who leeches off our money.

Your parents, kids and community have a bigger right over you than a woman who will leave you for the next man who offers her £££.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I should stress....if u want true genuine Xalimo...marry a humble religious wife. If u give yourself to Aqeero, then marry a devout religious wife. But if u want this dunya---take advice # 1
No they should marry beautiful Arab/white females and leave the manly jarer loving halimos to the dusty
No sane rational Somali man marries blm halimo nowadays they go for Arab goddesses

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If a girl doesn't like you when you're struggling to make p, she doesn't deserve to have you when you're caked.

I'd call Harry a cuck for marrying a girl whose been treated like shit by a random bum who use to be a chef but these celebrities don't care about a woman's past, and Harry is a genuine nice guy so i'll allow him.

Move along with your shit advice @Basra, no one is a prince and sure as hell won't aspire to be one just to impress a girl.

Work on your self confidence, your personal development and health boys. We make money to leave a legacy behind, not to marry a bimbo who leeches off our money.

Your parents, kids and community have a bigger right over you than a woman who will leave you for the next man who offers her £££.
She was treated like shit by her ex so she doesn’t deserve love? Harry has a past too we all know that idiot redhead was reckless in the past but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t deserve to find love. The past doesn’t matter as long as the person is healthy and not stuck in the past. There is someone for everybody in this world regardless of their past.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All of this is nonsense.

Broke, ugly, fat men with bad personalities have wives. What they have that many of these younger people these days lack is self-confidence. They have become socially awkward weirdos who speak like women.

I find it very hard to reconcile a person who wrote this quote ....here is the same person who made a thread about a hairy smelly arab cable guy shi!ting in his home. Its really puzzling in different layers.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is stupid as the man to accept anyone only there for Monte and status because Allah might tests you by removing g these things from you.

If these are gone,my wife should by my side trying to make sure we get it back, not doubting her commitment.

Like i said, there is two choice. Dunya and aqero. My choice u should go to aqero choice. A religious wife will always be wise. U need to be wise to be in a relationship. But both of u need to be religious otherwise it wont work

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Kenzie

I think your point is good and i agree with it. If your focus is your family and not a woman, then u will be alright. But know that since a woman is not your priority, u will be without a woman, if u can live with that, good for u!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No they should marry beautiful Arab/white females and leave the manly jarer loving halimos to the dusty
No sane rational Somali man marries blm halimo nowadays they go for Arab goddesses

loool if that is your choice, maybe its a good strategy. Good luck lol

I think the whole dynamic is messed up. Men and women need each other. Flr too long guys have been convinced the women are the price and they need women more than they need them. All this incel talks come from men being worse at controlling their emotions. But there are equal amount of lonely bitter women out there. Women are just much better at pretending to be happy. Just my 2 cent

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think the whole dynamic is messed up. Men and women need each other. Flr too long guys have been convinced the women are the price and they need women more than they need them. All this incel talks come from men being worse at controlling their emotions. But there are equal amount of lonely bitter women out there. Women are just much better at pretending to be happy. Just my 2 cent

Gooney r u lonely??? Should i give u my adeer digits so that u can arrange meher sum for our nuptials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts