Somali Men come in. Advice from Aunty Basra....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you are looking to have the woman of your dreams, have one thing or two things. Status & Wealth. Believe me, however Ugly or small gu.s u have, it doesnt really matter. As women we r programmed to respect the man as the head of the house hold for a REASON. Having a mere Penis is not the same. Although a big one gives u some disproportional status. But generally u need Status and Wealth.

The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle for example .Watch the below video of how lovingly she holds the umbrella of Prince Harry. They look so loving and affectionate, compared to the fake marriage of Trump and his model wife. Trump was holding umbrella on his side to cover his tupee while his wife was dripping rain on the side.

But lets come back to my dear Harry and Meghan.

Look at this video Yaaqqee~ Amazing! Affectionate! Touching! Soothing.

This woman has convinced herself she loves this red headed below average white prince with a great personality by the way. Thats a bonus. She dumped a gorgeous white man, a chef, and married Harry. I do believe if it was not that he was a prince and held the world stage staus, she wont give him the time of the day. I am sure she has convinced herself she is inlove with him. This can happen, even when moments of weakness arises, and her lustful sense makes sense of this mess, and instucts her that she has made a mistake- the ego & the woman brain part of her will kick in and whisper- nayaa r u fcking kidding me? Harry is the duke of Sussex! U r the Duchess of Sussex, 6th in line to the throne. Snap out of it & bow down to gorgeous Harry right now!!!

And she will flicker her carefully made eye brows and submit. :)

Its not her fault. I repeat. Its not Meghan's fault. She is only Human. She is a woman. Men and women are different beasts. Men are jealous of other Men's power, money and status. While women are jealous of other women's beauty.

Go ahead my Somali Kings----go make that money and status, status , not so much, make the money, and u can have any woman think u r the apple of her eyes. Literally, Adam & Eve epic romance stuff.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Thank you for the motivation eedo @Basra its not about the looks or how you are inside. It’s about lacaaag. You want the perfect wife? You need lacaag! Get that doe my fellow Faaraxs!

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
If you are looking to have the woman of your dreams, have one thing or two things. Status & Wealth. Believe me, however Ugly or small gu.s u have, it doesnt really matter. As women we r programmed to respect the man as the head of the house hold. Having a mere Penis is not the same. Although a big one gives u some status. But generally u need Status and Wealth.

The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle for example .Watch the below video of how lovingly she holds the umbrella of Prince Harry. They look so loving and affectionate, compared to the fake marriage of Trump and his model wife. Trump was holding umbrella on his side to cover his tupee while his wife was dripping on the side.

Look this video Yaaqqee~ Amazing! Affectionate! Touching! Soothing.

This woman has convinced herself she loves this red headed below average white prince with a great personality by the way. Thats a bonus. She dumped a gorgeous white man, a chef, and married Harry. I do believe if it was not that he was a prince and held the world stage, she wont give him the time of the day.

Its not her fault. I repeat. Its not Meghan's fault. She is only Human. She is a woman. Men and women are different beasts. Men are jealous of other mens power, money and status. While women are jealous of other women on beauty.

Go ahead my Somali Kings----go make that money and status, status , not so much, make the money, and u can have any woman thing u r the apple of her eyes. Literally, Adam & Eve epic romance.

i dont understand.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I should stress....if u want true genuine Xalimo...marry a humble religious wife. If u give yourself to Aqeero, then marry a devout religious wife. But if u want this dunya---take advice # 1

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank you for the motivation eedo @Basra its not about the looks or how you are inside. It’s about lacaaag. You want the perfect wife? You need lacaag! Get that doe my fellow Faaraxs!

You're welcome dear. You, farahs should not take it personally. Men and Women are just humans at the end of the day. They both want different things. The trick is, KNOW what it is and match it!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Basra
1539908376382.jpg

Could've done better:francis:

Build status and wealth just to impress a nayaa?:camby:

If I am that rich and I have that much status, I am owning her. Ain't nothing called jacayl at that point. All four will live for me.:damedamn:

y'all think highly of yourselves.
:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Build status and wealth just to impress a nayaa?:camby:

If I am that rich and I have that much status, I am owning her. Ain't nothing called jacayl at that point. All four will live for me.:damedamn:

y'all think highly of yourselves.
:mjlol:

Well thats what wifes want. To be own. owning automatically assume u iz rich. But if u r broke, the only thing u will own, is your dirty boxer.

If you are looking to have the woman of your dreams, have one thing or two things. Status & Wealth. Believe me, however Ugly or small gu.s u have, it doesnt really matter. As women we r programmed to respect the man as the head of the house hold for a REASON. Having a mere Penis is not the same. Although a big one gives u some disproportional status. But generally u need Status and Wealth.

The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle for example .Watch the below video of how lovingly she holds the umbrella of Prince Harry. They look so loving and affectionate, compared to the fake marriage of Trump and his model wife. Trump was holding umbrella on his side to cover his tupee while his wife was dripping rain on the side.

Look at this video Yaaqqee~ Amazing! Affectionate! Touching! Soothing.

This woman has convinced herself she loves this red headed below average white prince with a great personality by the way. Thats a bonus. She dumped a gorgeous white man, a chef, and married Harry. I do believe if it was not that he was a prince and held the world stage staus, she wont give him the time of the day. I am sure she has convinced herself she is inlove with him. This can happen, even when moments of weakness arises, and her lustful sense makes sense of this mess, and instucts her that she has made a mistake- the ego & the woman brain part of her will kick in and whisper- nayaa r u fcking kidding me? Harry is the duke of Sussex! U r the Duchess of Sussex, 6th in line to the throne. Snap out of it & bow down to gorgeous Harry right now!!!

And she will flicker her carefully made eye brows and submit. :)

Its not her fault. I repeat. Its not Meghan's fault. She is only Human. She is a woman. Men and women are different beasts. Men are jealous of other Men's power, money and status. While women are jealous of other women's beauty.

Go ahead my Somali Kings----go make that money and status, status , not so much, make the money, and u can have any woman think u r the apple of her eyes. Literally, Adam & Eve epic romance stuff.

Ground-breaking report. You deserve a noble prize. You really have advanced the cause of men everywhere. Where would men be without this new strategy? How have they ever played women before without it? Just genius.:samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ground-breaking report. You deserve a noble prize. You really have advanced the cause of men everywhere. Where would men be without this new strategy? How have they ever played women before without it? Just genius.:samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Excuse me! I jumped on a woman and bite her neck once when she called me dark skin when i am dark, deep chocolate toned. U better come correct waryaa!

Suldaanka

arent u the silly brit somali who wrote an an article in somali net about how his wife rejected him??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending