Somali Men come in. Advice from Aunty Basra....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me! I jumped on a woman and bite her neck once when she called me dark skin when i am dark, deep chocolate toned. U better come correct waryaa!

Suldaanka

arent u the silly brit somali who wrote an an article in somali net about how his wife rejected him??? lol

Never even been to the hell hole called Britain. I’m American lil nigga:westbrookswag:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But trump also has status and wealth.

:cosbyhmm:

hence why Melania--a gorgeous wife who looks like a star is still married to him. Wait when impeachment happenes, divorce and half of his wealth gone!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Never even been to the hell hole called Britain. I’m American lil nigga:westbrookswag:

u r a sexy one too. Hhhmmmmmmm
5560.jpg

Well thats what wifes want. To be own. owning automatically assume u iz rich. But if u r broke, the only thing u will own, is your dirty boxer.
A rich man with a status is set. He can find any woman he wants. Why would he want to impress one?

Women ain't the prize.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A rich man with a status is set. He can find any woman he wants. Why would he want to impress one?

Women ain't the prize.

U r right. Women are not the prize. It helps to have that mentality, it will make u focus to achieve the wealth and status. Am saying majority of men want a woman they are attracted to by their side. To have wealth and status makes it easy. U can be a male if u want and have one every nite, but that gets old. Reality, behind every great man there is a great woman. But get the coin before getting the woman.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
hence why Melania--a gorgeous wife who looks like a star is still married to him. Wait when impeachment happenes, divorce and half of his wealth gone!
The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle for example .Watch the below video of how lovingly she holds the umbrella of Prince Harry. They look so loving and affectionate, compared to the fake marriage of Trump and his model wife. Trump was holding umbrella on his side to cover his tupee while his wife was dripping rain on the side.

Why is Meghan Markle being obedient and loving but not trumps wife?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
But trump also has status and wealth.

:cosbyhmm:
That's where she flopped. Could've added Respect, trust and stuffs like that

Without much details about Characteristics of Men&women, men like Mr Donald Jong Un can get in between those characteristics too.

U r right. Women are not the prize. It helps to have that mentality, it will make u focus to achieve the wealth and status. Am saying majority of men want a woman they are attracted to by their side. To have wealth and status makes it easy. U can be a male if u want and have one every nite, but that gets old. Reality, behind every great man there is a great woman. But get the coin before getting the woman.
So you need the coin/wealth/status before the woman but somehow she becomes the reason behind your success? ok.

Successful guys who do jacayl are dumb. Any woman is willing to pretend in that situation, for the money. If you want a woman you are attracted to, you better find one while you are broke, and if u don't, you never will.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is Meghan Markle being obedient and loving but not trumps wife?

Because Trump is a womanizer. He disrespected Melania, yet she wont ask for divorce. Prince Harry is a prince. With Harry i am saying based on his looks, Meghan would not give him a time of her day if he was not price Harry! U can say so is Melania too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So you need the coin/wealth/status before the woman but somehow she becomes the reason behind your success? ok.

Successful guys who do jacayl are dumb. Any woman is willing to pretend in that situation, for the money. If you want a woman you are attracted to, you better find one while you are broke, and if u don't, you never will.

Thats a lie. If u find a stupid woman who likes u when u were broke and when u get rich, u will dump her the moment u become rich

Men want administrators, and that is what a woman is. A great man cannot administrate. He needs a wife by his side to complete him. But u have to buy the wife. :)

Thats a lie. If u find a stupid woman who likes u when u were broke and when u get rich, u will dump her the moment u become rich

Men want administrators, and that is what a woman is. A great man cannot administrate. He needs a wife by his side to complete him. But u have to buy the wife. :)
:childplease: a great man who built his on wealth and reputation needs a woman to administrate?:camby:

A rich man should marry 4 women and make sure they treat him like a God. Simple as that.

He should also divorce them for the slightest disobedience or anything that he doesn't like.:manny:

You are rich, you can find any woman you want. There's no reason to wanna impress just one and cater to just one because of jacayl iyo bullshit like that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:childplease: a great man who built his on wealth and reputation needs a woman to administrate?:camby:

A rich man should marry 4 women and make sure they treat him like a God. Simple as that.

He should also divorce them for the slightest disobedience or anything that he doesn't like.:manny:

You are rich, you can find any woman you want. There's no reason to wanna impress just one and cater to just one because of jacayl iyo bullshit like that.

treat him like a God? End of discussion. i thought i was speaking to dumb person, now it is a dumb atheist person. Double jeopardy?

Who cares she worships white men just like the majority of women on earth, just look at the statistics white men can get any women they want. But I can only go for what I can get, the small pickings you think I can pull Meghan hell to the injera no

Basra

Eeddo, thanks for the advice, but you should’ve said the Merkel family are dysfunctional like Somalis, but the House of Windsor wants more, they want interracial daughters. Prepare for Prince George.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who cares she worships white men just like the majority of women on earth, just look at the statistics white men can get any women they want. But I can only go for what I can get, the small pickings you think I can pull Meghan hell to the injera no

Huuno

as a black man, u got something going on

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Eeddo, thanks for the advice, but you should’ve said the Merkel family are dysfunctional like Somalis, but the House of Windsor wants more, they want interracial daughters. Prepare for Prince George.

Aussie

The house of Windsor are not known for good looks. Diana brought the Spencer good looks to the family, I have been following the Spencer family tree since 15th century. They are an ambitious good looking family. So am sure they didnt mind Meghan joining in. Meghan is more white than them looks wise, even tho meghans mother is a capital black woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending