Somali men are the most liberal men in the Islamic World

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali men are lovely. My younger brother actually cooks for me and factors in my laundry list of dietary restrictions. :salute:Insha'Allah when the time is right and marry my husband will assume this culinary responsibility.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Somali men are lovely. My younger brother actually cooks for me and factors in my laundry list of dietary restrictions. :salute:Insha'Allah when the time is right and marry my husband will assume this culinary responsibility.
Likewise to Xalimos we kingz n shiet :friendhug:

I hope this thread inspires us to see the good in each other :gladbron:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
DseXXrCU0AImltI.jpg

EC0n20VWwAAvsvx.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I was the biggest Abdi supporter and got a lot of flack for it (in the past on SSpot). They've always helped me out and for that reason I have never given up on them.

Thanks @Odkac WRLD. :it0tdo8:
Means a lot:hahaidiot:
We get a lot of hate off the actions of a few individuals tbh I understand but at the same time just wanted to shine a light on one of our many positives

people acting up just find it easier to groupthink than use their own head. One person can’t ever represent others

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Was that your attempt at dismissing my opinion? Wonderful. What’s new. Come up with something better next time
:bell:
Do you agree with my basic argument
That Somali dudes are the most liberal in the Islamic world? Yay or nay

I get what you mean. It's not as bad as other cultures and most Somali men today are very much in support of women and our rights. May Allah bless them but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I get what you mean. It's not as bad as other cultures and most Somali men today are very much in support of women and our rights. May Allah bless them but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is....disturbing
I guess we aren’t perfect
Does this happen to western born girls often?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Means a lot:hahaidiot:
We get a lot of hate off the actions of a few individuals tbh I understand but at the same time just wanted to shine a light on one of our many positives

people acting up just find it easier to groupthink than use their own head. One person can’t ever represent others

Trust me the beauty of Somalis is if I need to do some investigating on an Abdi I can. And they are very generous with providing their networks, help and expertise. In any case, I have had very few bad encounters in part because I suss them out by reading them. Obviously there are stark individual differences between them but as a whole they aren't so bad. It's unfair to compare the majority to those that haven't made the best life choices.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Trust me the beauty of Somalis is if I need to do some investigating on an Abdi I can. And they are very generous with providing their networks, help and expertise. In any case, I have had very few bad encounters in part because I suss them out by reading them. Obviously there are stark individual differences between them but as a whole they aren't so bad. It's unfair to compare the majority to those that haven't made the best life choices.
one of the few benefits of Somalis talkative nature is you can find out whatever about someone quickly

which is why young boy and girls up to nonsense their number one fear is being exposed

PS that isn’t you in the pfp :oh6b81q:, is it

Trending