Somali men are the most liberal men in the Islamic World

So now some positivity. I really admire my father. He works a lot to provide for our family. I know how lucky I am to have a supportive father who’s still around. There are many I know who don’t have that.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So now some positivity. I really admire my father. He works a lot to provide for our family. I know how lucky I am to have a supportive father who’s still around. There are many I know who don’t have that.
Sounds like a good man already
Wishing you, him, and your family the best of the best this life and the next:yousmart:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I get what you mean. It's not as bad as other cultures and most Somali men today are very much in support of women and our rights. May Allah bless them but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Walaal that can all be attributed to severe lack of education. They are not doing it for “fun or control” they believe that it is biologically necessary.

I believed a ton of myth and bs in Somalia growing up until i came to the west and got educated. Can you imagine me and a group of men were watching some sort of TV where they had vampires at the roof at night.

i made them believe that they come out in the UK at 10pm in 5 minutes ( I tried so hard to not busst out laughing and I was shocked)

All this prove my point. It is upto the government to provide educational facilities to stop this shit nationwide once we destroy our enemies.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Treasure your abo cause many of us can't say the same.:yousmart:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
ngl faaraxs but also somalis in general are a lot more chill

for example somalis have a chill attitude towards divorce. a xaliimo can be divorced 3 times yet it wont matter meanwhile in south asia or the middle east being divorced is very shameful:hmm:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
ngl faaraxs but also somalis in general are a lot more chill

for example somalis have a chill attitude towards divorce. a xaliimo can be divorced 3 times yet it wont matter meanwhile in south asia or the middle east being divorced is very shameful:hmm:
This is true

a 3 times divorced xalimo isn’t exactly prized ngl but she has options

a 3 times divorced middle eastern woman is a myth lmao

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
This is true

a 3 times divorced xalimo isn’t exactly prized ngl but she has options

a 3 times divorced middle eastern woman is a myth lmao
she'd be stoned by the second one kkkkk:silanyolaugh:

somalis have no stigma when it comes to divorce, most eedos in fact have been divorced a couple of times:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
one of the few benefits of Somalis talkative nature is you can find out whatever about someone quickly

which is why young boy and girls up to nonsense their number one fear is being exposed

PS that isn’t you in the pfp :oh6b81q:, is it

Exactly, as long as you don't do something very risk you're OK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending