Somali men are the most liberal men in the Islamic World

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Bro before you all go off...

I know you are aware of all the gender wars and farax bashing but this is kind of an empowerment thread/ interesting thought that came to my head.

If you actually sit down and think about it, Somali guys are truly the most liberal and best husbands in the Islamic world.

Xalimos I promise you after a month with a Bangladeshi, Lebanese, Pakistani, Nigerian, Turkish, or Saudi husband...

You’ll come back running to our ashen ankles:pachah1:

Sanjit, Ahmet, and Ufufu won’t let you leave the house without one male representative. Married xalimos go wherever they please, and have actual freedom to be themselves :yousmart:

appreciate us before it is too late....:westbrookwtf::sass2:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No huuno Xaliimos have a high testosterones than other ethnic women. Like Lioness are fierce than say.....an elephant female

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Good to know bro:silanyosmile:

Sometimes i feel too liberal
We need to have backbone

one of my sisters friends got married. She’s Moroccan.
Before she was married she was the most fun happy go lucky exciting girl

My sister called her one day and the dude said “get off the phone”
She hung up fast
Wlhi he runs that household no question about it

we need to drag our balls up quickly :kodaksmiley:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Somali women don't have more "freedom" because Somali men are more "liberal" it's just that we are just as crazy, if not crazier, as our male counterparts
I see what you mean but I don’t think so tbh. I’ve seen xalimos and faraxs do insane shit but still forgive and forget afterwards.

But I see what you mean

Wow. I’m so grateful that I get to have the freedom to live like a human being. Bless men for giving us such a privilege. What did women to deserve such a gift? Omg. I get to like travel by myself as well. This is incredible:2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:. I’m like so grateful. Thank you for not trapping me inside and making me cook and clean 24/7
upload_2020-3-8_21-7-24.gif

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Wow. I’m so grateful that I get to have the freedom to live like a human being. Bless men for giving us such a privilege. What did women to deserve such a gift? Omg. I get to travel by myself as well. This is incredible:2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:. Thank you for not trapping me inside and making me cook and clean 24/7
Your welcome :silanyosmile:

Define "liberal"
Wow. I’m so grateful that I get to have the freedom to live like a human being. Bless men for giving us such a privilege. What did women to deserve such a gift? Omg. I get to travel by myself as well. This is incredible:2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:. Thank you for not trapping me inside and making me cook and clean 24/7

Arent you like 14

Nayaa:dabcasar:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Somali women don't have more "freedom" because Somali men are more "liberal" it's just that we are just as crazy, if not crazier, like our male counterparts
But that shows how accommodating Somali men have been to Somali women for generations.

Women have gotten to that level of respect and value in the Somali community because we did not forcefully suppress it unlike other cultures.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
But that shows how accommodating Somali men have been to Somali women for generations.

Women have gotten to that level of respect and value in the Somali community because we did not forcefully suppress it unlike other cultures.
That’s what I’m saying
They won’t even let have this small thing acudubillah
Never wanting us to have shit :birdman:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
That’s what I’m saying
They won’t even let have this small thing acudubillah
Never wanting us to have shit :birdman:
No trust me the smart ones know deep down.

Compare a Somali Woman to the likes of an Indian or Saudi Woman in-terms of freedom and household leadership. Walahi there is no competition.

Go watch the thousands of documentaries online dedicated to their abuse in their societies.

Facts.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Compare a Somali Woman to the likes of an Indian or Saudi Woman in-terms of freedom and household leadership. Walahi there is no competition. Go watch the thousands of documentaries online dedicated to their abuse in their societies.

Facts.
That’s what I’m saying
@Life is partly correct but nobody can deny even the harshest Somali husband is fruity pebbles to your average Arab husband:gucciwhat:

there isn’t anything to argue lmao

Compare a Somali Woman to the likes of an Indian or Saudi Woman in-terms of freedom and household leadership. Walahi there is no competition.

Go watch the thousands of documentaries online dedicated to their abuse in their societies.

Facts.

What an accomplishment! You should be proud of yourselves for not oppressing women. Bravo
upload_2020-3-8_21-14-3.gif

Trending