Somali men are the most liberal men in the Islamic World

I was the biggest Abdi supporter and got a lot of flack for it (in the past on SSpot). They've always helped me out and for that reason I have never given up on them.

Thanks @Odkac WRLD. :it0tdo8:
I'm so moved right now, words can't even describe how I feel about you @sophisticate

giphy.gif

Bro before you all go off...

I know you are aware of all the gender wars and farax bashing but this is kind of an empowerment thread/ interesting thought that came to my head.

If you actually sit down and think about it, Somali guys are truly the most liberal and best husbands in the Islamic world.

Xalimos I promise you after a month with a Bangladeshi, Lebanese, Pakistani, Nigerian, Turkish, or Saudi husband...

You’ll come back running to our ashen ankles:pachah1:

Sanjit, Ahmet, and Ufufu won’t let you leave the house without one male representative. Married xalimos go wherever they please, and have actual freedom to be themselves :yousmart:

appreciate us before it is too late....:westbrookwtf::sass2:
So will you marry somali woman that marry non somali and never wanted somali Man is this what you want and let them marry those Man and when they divorse no somali Man should marry them since they never wanted somali Man to begin with
You simp :dwill:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
oh here we go again :dead:
faraaxs aren’t ALLOWED to be as shitty as the others homie :damedamn:
thank us for keeping y’all in check :kodaksmiley:

A third qashin, I feel like a simp. @haqiiiiiin ku dhimo qashinkaaga iyo wadankaga, I hope admin takes away your qashin privileges. Cant believe how low I have sunken that I tried being friends with a Finnish guy who has a cuck fetish:susp:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
oh here we go again :dead:
faraaxs aren’t ALLOWED to be as shitty as the others homie :damedamn:
thank us for keeping y’all in check :kodaksmiley:
keep us in check?!?:drakelaugh::mjlol:

xalimos these days are degrading themselves by bashing faaraxs together with ajnabis, getting married with tufaax mehr and getting drunk with Madow yet y'all are keeping us in check?!?:russ:

naa iska soco idinkaa "keep us in check" u baahan:drakekidding:

We need to have backbone

one of my sisters friends got married. She’s Moroccan.
Before she was married she was the most fun happy go lucky exciting girl

My sister called her one day and the dude said “get off the phone”
She hung up fast
Wlhi he runs that household no question about it

we need to drag our balls up quickly :kodaksmiley:
Female's are a reflection of yourself, if the male's in your community are masculine, strong and dominant they will all tow the line and become feminine and submissive, the impact is generational.

If on the other hand the community is mostly composed of the typical liberal dayuuth spineless males we have in abundance in the west, they become the complete opposites as we find them today, and the effects of this is generational too.

It's no wonder why most of our Xaalimo's have become toxic, masculine, loud and crazed home-wrecking machines.

The shift needs to occur on a societal level in order for it to have a lasting effect on the individual level, you can't do this by yourself.

But the Ajanabi male is in a unique position with the Xaalimo, she knows subconsciously he won't take her crap nor would he show her much tolerance, he displays this FRAME to her from the START.

She also knows if she flips out on him as she would do to a regular farax, a heavy beating with divorce awaits her on the other end and her prospect for remarriage with a farax or another ajanabi is very slim, hence she will tow the line and forcefully submit herself despite her hate for it (due to her upbringing by a dayuuth spineless or absent Father)

The daughter that is raised in a house that has a strong present dominant Father figure who runs the household unopposed, will naturally become submissive by nature and crave that same masculine figure in her husband, this has a generational effect.

It becomes a self-fulling prophecy and this is why these ethnic groups have very feminine submissive females that look after themselves unlike ours that are the polar opposites.

When was the last time you met a Xaalimo in the diaspora that grew up in a stable home, with a strong present dominant Father who runs the affairs of the household unopposed???

The only Somali communities that do this are the reer-xamar ones and those that are mixed with Arab Fathers.

Whichever way you look at this, the fundamental problems lies with the masses of males in that community.

This issue is beyond fixing in this generation, even if you happen to be a dominant masculine figure the risks are simply too much (divorce, broken home, loosing access to your children etc)

The only way around this is to either go back home or find the rare Xaalimo's that grew up in the traditional households were the Father was king of that household.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Female's are a reflection of yourself, if the male's in your community are masculine, strong and dominant they will all tow the line and become feminine and submissive, the impact is generational.

If on the other hand the community is mostly composed of the typical liberal dayuuth spineless males we have in abundance in the west, they become the complete opposites as we find them today, and the effects of this is generational too.

It's no wonder why most of our Xaalimo's have become toxic, masculine, loud and crazed home-wrecking machines.

The shift needs to occur on a societal level in order for it to have a lasting effect on the individual level, you can't do this by yourself.

But the Ajanabi male is in a unique position with the Xaalimo, she knows subconsciously he won't take her crap nor would he show her much tolerance, he displays this FRAME to her from the START.

She also knows if she flips out on him as she would do to a regular farax, a heavy beating with divorce awaits her on the other end and her prospect for remarriage with a farax or another ajanabi is very slim, hence she will tow the line and forcefully submit herself despite her hate for it (due to her upbringing by a dayuuth spineless or absent Father)

The daughter that is raised in a house that has a strong present dominant Father figure who runs the household unopposed, will naturally become submissive by nature and crave that same masculine figure in her husband, this has a generational effect.

It becomes a self-fulling prophecy and this is why these ethnic groups have very feminine submissive females that look after themselves unlike ours that are the polar opposites.

When was the last time you met a Xaalimo in the diaspora that grew up in a stable home, with a strong present dominant Father who runs the affairs of the household unopposed???

The only Somali communities that do this are the reer-xamar ones and those that are mixed with Arab Fathers.

Whichever way you look at this, the fundamental problems lies with the masses of males in that community.

This issue is beyond fixing in this generation, even if you happen to be a dominant masculine figure the risks are simply too much (divorce, broken home, loosing access to your children etc)

The only way around this is to either go back home or find the rare Xaalimo's that grew up in the traditional households were the Father was king of that household.
The thing is as long as the state interferes with families, even ones brought up in good families become home wreckers.

The West is a cursed place

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bro before you all go off...

I know you are aware of all the gender wars and farax bashing but this is kind of an empowerment thread/ interesting thought that came to my head.

If you actually sit down and think about it, Somali guys are truly the most liberal and best husbands in the Islamic world.

Xalimos I promise you after a month with a Bangladeshi, Lebanese, Pakistani, Nigerian, Turkish, or Saudi husband...

You’ll come back running to our ashen ankles:pachah1:

Sanjit, Ahmet, and Ufufu won’t let you leave the house without one male representative. Married xalimos go wherever they please, and have actual freedom to be themselves :yousmart:

appreciate us before it is too late....:westbrookwtf::sass2:
Yes that's true, we let xalimos manage and do everything they want, householding, getting a job, taking of the children, and even take of us. this what we call
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT :sass2:

Trending