Somali men are the cause of obesity in Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
How about the end of the Somali ethnicity :zhqjlmx:
We have over 20 million Somalis living in the horn of Africa. Just cause a couple of Abdis don't want to be in bed with a fgm female who can't feel pleasure and a couple of Xalimos are tired of a man that weights 25 kg does not mean the extinction of our ethnicity.

We have over 20 million Somalis living in the horn of Africa. Just cause a couple of Abdis don't want to be in bed with a fgm female who can't feel pleasure and a couple of Xalimos are tired of a man that weights 25 kg does not mean the extinction of our ethnicity.

Lol do as you wish. Team White boys anyway :chrisfreshhah:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ofcourse it’s somali men’s fault. @Mercury was right! If Somali men took more responsibility around the house and for their own children, Somali women would have the time to go out and excercise

I also blame Somali for the surge in sagging breasts in the Somali community. If Somali men didn’t breast feed till the age of 5 this wouldn’t be happening.

Excerise is important but so is the diet most of the Somali food isn’t healthy too much oil and sugar yet many guys want the same food Hooyo cooked

If both can cook than they can start eating healthier and make healthy meals together

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Reiko no factz no evidence to suggest somali men are responsible and it didnt
even say how somali men are responcilble
you guys realy dont post any intellectual posts just
ridiculous gender bashing

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
why does a stupid post about the weight of somali women hit trending:faysalwtf:

apparently were exporting models to the world now

oh how the mighty somalis have fallen from the pinacle of ajuuran and adal
to selling female models to the highest bidder

Mercury

VIP
By the way Somali guys aren’t all to be blamed some Somali women wanna get fat simply because a fat girl is attractive back home while a skinny girl people will ask if she’s sick or got a disease

Take a look at this Somali singer this was in 2016 She looks good here

maxresdefault.jpg

istaahil2.jpg

3 years later

images

maxresdefault.jpg

images

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
By the way Somali guys aren’t all to be blamed some Somali women wanna get fat simply because a fat girl is attractive back home while a skinny girl people will ask if she’s sick or got a disease

Take a look at this Somali singer this was in 2016 She looks good here

maxresdefault.jpg

istaahil2.jpg

3 years later

images

maxresdefault.jpg

images
Bismillah. How do you go from bad to land whale in only three years.:faysalwtf:

And if guys in Somaliweyn actually prefere fat women over Slim skinny women they should get there penises checked because clearly something is not working correctly.:mugshotman:

Mercury

VIP
Bismillah. How do you go from bad to land whale in only three years.:faysalwtf:

And if guys in Somaliweyn actually prefere fat women over Slim skinny women they should get there penises checked because clearly something is not working correctly.:mugshotman:

I’m amazed someone can change that much in 3 years there’s rumors she’s been taking these pills people back home take to gain weight

The pills are called big power

I'm healthier being a vegetarian now as long as I eat a healthy vegetarian diet.
  • Atleast fast once a week
  • Drink water to stay hydrated
  • Eat more greens
  • Being able to do workouts at any given time.
I do Pilates exercise for strength, flexibility, maintain good posture, flat abs and get well balanced body in a perfect shape.
:rejoice: I'm slim that's good because feeling of being good, at least better , not worry about outfit size, body in shape even after you conceive offsprings, rregardless of what your age is you'll younger.
Enjoy life.
:susp: Vegetarian? what's the difference between that and fasting?:drakewtf:

Anyone who doesn't eat meat is a suspect.

waxaad tahay sac laba naas leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts