Somali men are the cause of obesity in Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Theyre stressing the women, espicially the mothers.

I urge my Somali sisters to stay strong and shape up.

Gwen stefani is 49 years old with 3 kids.

Let her be your inspiration.

9051856-0-image-a-48_1548618752858.jpg
9051870-0-image-a-46_1548618608412.jpg

1. That woman stinks plastic
  2. Somali women are fat cause their get too comfortable, but I'm all for somali women getting fit. just think, Xalimos with almost no fat and a big booty:ahh::shaq:

It’s also important to build a healthy habit before marriage. I regularly work out everyday, eat healthy, and drink lots of water. It does wonders for your skin, hair, and physique.

I hope to get a Faraax who likes to eat salads with me. I don’t want to be making bariis iyo basto all the time.
:camby:

It’s also important to build a healthy habit before marriage. I regularly work out everyday, eat healthy, and drink lots of water. It does wonders for your skin, hair, and physique.

I hope to get a Faraax who likes to eat salads with me. I don’t want to be making bariis iyo basto all the time.
:camby:
Yaab, a Xalimo that trains:ohdamn::ohdamn:
I can be that Faraax:mjswag:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somali women; something petty happens to them, blames all faarax's

I already saw an incident whereby a somali lady converted to [insert religion]saying somali men are the cause of her conversion. This is getting quite unhealthy tbh! Wtf!:mindblown:

Yaab, a Xalimo that trains:ohdamn::ohdamn:
I can be that Faraax:mjswag:
In LA there are beautiful, fit people everywhere. Almost everyone works out and some people live on a diet of salads and organic food.
:mjlol:
We Californians like running along the beach and hiking in the hills. I love it even though it may seem very stereotypical to other people.
:rejoice:

In LA there are beautiful, fit people everywhere. Almost everyone works out and some people live on a diet of salads and organic food.
:mjlol:
We Californians like running along the beach and hiking in the hills. I love it even though it may seem very stereotypical to other people.
:rejoice:
In Scandinavia it's the same, but the immigrant community don't do that, especially Xalimos

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
There is no gym culture for Somali women so they will never be fit. They just need to control their eating but they are reer guri and eat too much heavy calorie food with salt/oil. Its nothing to do with us

Gwen's no titty having self is just wow.

And you guys want to tell me white women age bad! You just need to water them, and selectively expose them to the sun like a house plant

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She does look amazing though. But she is 49?? omg she looks so youthful in her music and sporty ways!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
somali men love curvy women, not "easy to carry".
Lets hope that the second puberty isn't like the first one.:sass2:

:siilaanyolaugh: Thinness is my chosen disposition. I have curves, but my face is more of the focal point. And so it should. Wouldn't you prefer a bare-faced beauty that looks good no matter what she wears?

This thread is about obese Xalimos tho:shookgabre:

Abdis must be injected into the conversation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending