Somali men are the cause of obesity in Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Theyre stressing the women, espicially the mothers.

I urge my Somali sisters to stay strong and shape up.

Gwen stefani is 49 years old with 3 kids.

Let her be your inspiration.

9051856-0-image-a-48_1548618752858.jpg
9051870-0-image-a-46_1548618608412.jpg
My mother has 5 sons

She is in shape. Jogs with one of my brothers and eats pretty healthy

It seems being obese is your problem reiko.

Cut the junk food and hit the gym.

You can’t blame somali men for you being fat.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My mother has 5 sons

She is in shape. Jogs with one of my brothers and eats pretty healthy

It seems being obese is your problem reiko.

Cut the junk food and hit the gym.

You can’t blame somali men for you being fat.
It seems I've triggered you to the point you're making baseless accusations about me.

I'm in shape sweetie, I attend hot yoga 3 times a week and I'm a pescatarian who follows the keto diet 4 days a week, that means no carbs or sugar during weekdays but I eat what I want on Friday and weekends. Not only am I in shape, I also can outrun your malnourished ass. So please Jakie from Dallas who travels to Houston to motorboat sweaty strippers ass, don't worry about Reiko. Worry about you gaining muscles and getting rid of the angel hair pasta legs.

Toodles sweety.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It seems I've triggered you to the point you're making baseless accusations about me.

I'm in shape sweetie, I attend hot yoga 3 times a week and I'm a pescatarian who follows the keto diet 4 days a week, that means no carbs or sugar during weekdays but I eat what I want on Friday and weekends. Not only am I in shape, I also can outrun your malnourished ass. So please Jakie from Dallas who travels to Houston to motorboat sweaty strippers ass, don't worry about Reiko. Worry about you gaining muscles and getting rid of the angel hair pasta legs.

Toodles sweety.
U created a thread blaming somali men for the obesity of Somali women.

I simply responded back, no one was triggered. I gave u a decent response

FYI. I don’t think the avg 40 year old Somali women even excersies.

In fact I legit don’t know any Somali chicks in real life that actually work out or do anything active. You can catch your avg abdi 18 and below outside hooping or playing soccer.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Someone posted that inspiring photo of Gwen Stefanie... She's 49 and looks 20 while my average habaryar looks 70 year old and weighs 240 pounds. Blame that on Somali men too.

Blaming men for you disastrous life choices that made you obese is unethical and shameful. Have some responsibility ladies.

Gibiin-Udug

U created a thread blaming somali men for the obesity of Somali women.

I simply responded back, no one was triggered. I gave u a decent response

FYI. I don’t think the avg 40 year old Somali women even excersies.

In fact I legit don’t know any Somali chicks in real life that actually work out or do anything active. You can catch your avg abdi 18 and below outside hooping or playing soccer.
The the average Faraax is either obese or malnourished there's no inbetween.

Save your "decent" responses and take responsibility for once!

Muji

VIP
Ofcourse it’s somali men’s fault. @Mercury was right! If Somali men took more responsibility around the house and for their own children, Somali women would have the time to go out and excercise

I also blame Somali for the surge in sagging breasts in the Somali community. If Somali men didn’t breast feed till the age of 5 this wouldn’t be happening.

Gibiin-Udug

Ofcourse it’s somali men’s fault. @Mercury was right! If Somali men took more responsibility around the house and for their own children, Somali women would have the time to go out and excercise

I also blame Somali for the surge in sagging breasts in the Somali community. If Somali men didn’t breast feed till the age of 5 this wouldn’t be happening.
Aren't they breast fed until the age of 70 year? By their wives. Our curse is Somali men.

You had a good idea when you decided not to be intimate with them.

I on the other hand is weak for a tall, curly haired, perfect smile, Faraax who dabbles in the politics, can speak perfect Somali and plays sports:banderas:

Like Ciara has said, can't leave em alone... Pray for me sis

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ofcourse it’s somali men’s fault.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::russ::russ::russ::russ::pachah1:

Muji

VIP
Aren't they breast fed until the age of 70 year? By their wives. Our curse is Somali men.

You had a good idea when you decided not to be intimate with them.

I on the other hand is weak for a tall, curly haired, perfect smile, Faraax who dabbles in the politics, can speak perfect Somali and plays sports:banderas:

Like Ciara has said, can't leave em alone... Pray for me sis

Sis maybe you got lucky but it’s a risky move.
By the age of 23 most Somali men develop a mental illness 5/6 of my Somali exes are now hospitalised. The laziness is also off putting and the constant attention seeking. They want a surrogate hoyo as @sophisticate says but I’m not raising another woman’s son

Gibiin-Udug

Sis maybe you got lucky but it’s a risky move.
By the age of 23 most Somali men develop a mental illness 5/6 of my Somali exes are now hospitalised. The laziness is also off putting and the constant attention seeking. They want a surrogate hoyo as @sophisticate says but I’m not raising another woman’s son
Looooooool@5/6 are now hospitalised. Lmao.

Sis the only reason they marry fast is because they want a second mommy, and God help you if his mom lives in the same country, they will be running back to her lap everytime you look at them.

I had a friend who would pray to Allah that she gets married to a guy who's mom was in Africa, I always thought she was a witch. Because how can anyone say that, but then auntie @Basra told me her MX husband ran back to his mom's house and that was the end of their marriage.

Muji

VIP

Sis the only reason they marry fast is because they want a second mommy, and God help you if his mom lives in the same country, they will be running back to her lap everytime you look at them.

I had a friend who would pray to Allah that she gets married to a guy who's mom was in Africa, I always thought she was a witch. Because how can anyone say that, but then auntie @Basra told me her MX husband ran back to his mom's house and that was the end of their marriage.

Lol I actually know a case where an ashy abdi got his wife pregnant and he ran back to hoyo because the mariage was too “stressful”. They then brought him a plane ticket to Kenya so he wouldn’t pay child support. Abdis are something else.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

This discussion between you and @Knowles is hilarious wallahi lmao.

I wonder if you guys get paid by kaleel to increase the traffic of the website.

Gibiin-Udug

Lol I actually know a case where an ashy abdi got his wife parent and he ran back to hoyo because the mariage was too “stressful”. They then brought him a plane ticket to Kenya so he wouldn’t pay child support. Abdis are something else.
Now that's just shameful, he's throwing away his whole life in the west because he doesn't want to feed his own child, his flesh and blood. There's is a reason why Allah swt made women mothers. Women aren't that heartless.

Don't get me started on the ones who go on vacations to Somalia and end up sleeping with the poor maid and somehow threatening them afterwards. A certain member on this forum who shall not be named used to brag about forcing his poor maid to do sexual activities with him, he's now married to a poor girl in Somalia. He's probably abusing the current maid they have now.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Knowles is genuine and doesn't ass kiss anyone, she speaks her mind and that's why our conversations are pure and honest.
I have to ask you a question that crossed my mind: do some certain members get paid on this forum?!! To keep the flow of views and discussions?!?

Gibiin-Udug

I have to ask you a question that crossed my mind: do some certain members get paid on this forum?!! To keep the flow of views and discussions?!?
Paid? How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

I'm offended, are you saying money is what's behind my opinions?

How dare you? Boowe

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts