Somali men are such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
The Somali government need to arrest him on site, maybe he is a rapist. We can't let him loose on innocent people in Somalia.
you have literal murderers , terrorist and war criminals being elected in that literal hellhole and your worried about this guy

Truth is it's scary i wouldn't wish my worst enemy to go there lol bismillah facing racism on basis of colour , tribe or region like it's the 1300s

Having zero hope.because you know every penny you pay in tax won't be given to the orphans who lost his parents in a bombing the other day or raising people out of poverty no it will fill the pockets of greedy fat bastards isn't it very weird nearly all the current presidents of somalia are fat with big bellys they are stuffing their stomachs while an orphan is freezing to sleep with an empty belly if there is no mercy for young orphans and children in a what do you think about us

l
you have literal murderers , terrorist and war criminals being elected in that literal hellhole and your worried about this guy

Truth is it's scary i wouldn't wish my worst enemy to go there lol bismillah facing racism on basis of colour , tribe or region like it's the 1300s

Having zero hope.because you know every penny you pay in tax won't be given to the orphans who lost his parents in a bombing the other day or raising people out of poverty no it will fill the pockets of greedy fat bastards isn't it very weird nearly all the current presidents of somalia are fat with big bellys they are stuffing their stomachs while an orphan is freezing to sleep with an empty belly if there is no mercy for young orphans and children in a what do you think about us

Yes we know Somalia is fucked up with a lot of problems. You cant lose hope though. Somalia is getting beter, especially with this good government we have now( alhamdulilah for Farmaajo/Kheyre/Beyle) . There are a lot of spoilers though, that wish Somalia stays in a hopeless situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending