Somali men are such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia will probably collapse again.

100 million people by 2100.

uNhxbw.gif
let it collapse, they need to fix up their country and stop being dependent on remittance and aid, that will be a wake up call for them and stop relying on help.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
In all honesty id really love to go visit (lol I ain t trynna live in that shithole) somalia if they sort out racism , tribalism , division , corruption , their savage mentality , xoolinimo , actually following islam not picking one rule and leaving the other or just become a gaal state and don't call your self an Islamic nation because what Islamic nation advocates and supports tribalism even though the PROPHET himself said whoever follows it , calls.to it or dies for it is not from us (muslims) so all the people who died for their tribe if they had not heard of this hadith have died for an evil thing

As you can guess this will never happen Wallahi it is more possible for the sun to rise from the North than this to happen in 20 years that's why I have given up on Somalia a long time ago and before you call me a self hater think to yourself can somalia become a first world nation with all of my above points the answer is no

You would be perfectly fine with it if they would deport you back to the trenchez of Somalia? You would firm it miyaa?

My whole life is in Europe, so of course I would not be happy about being deported. Laakin I would not start screaming and crying on a plane, leading to other passengers having to carry me off.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
My whole life is in Europe, so of course I would not be happy about being deported. Laakin I would not start screaming and crying on a plane, leading to other passengers having to carry me off.
If you heard the stories i hear back home from xamar forget the entire nation only that city would scare you it is truly a frightening thing I ask allah to make us never experience such savagery

USC offsprings shouldnt even have left the country, caqli lix saac destroy and loot the country then run away

When we came to the UK, my dad asked the Hawiye men, "why did you guys follow us to Europe, you guys chased us out of Xamar, and now you run after us to the west".

If you heard the stories i hear back home from xamar forget the entire nation only that city would scare you it is truly a frightening thing I ask allah to make us never experience such savagery

That still would not make me act in such a way. Where is that man's dignity and pride?

When we came to the UK, my dad asked the Hawiye men, "why did you why did you follow us to Europe, you guys chased us out of Xamar, and now you run after us to the west".
caqli hawiye equals caqli Madow, they had to claim minority clans when they came to the west and stay lowkey since most of the somalis working with refugee program were darood mostly mj lol.

destroy your own city which was all of somalia at the time then run away:drakewtf:

caqli hawiye equals caqli Madow, they had to claim minority clans when they came to the west and stay lowkey since most of the somalis working with refugee program were darood mostly mj lol.

destroy your own city which was all of somalia at the time then run away:drakewtf:

Actually my dad told me, they all claimed to be Mareexaan. At the time it was seen as ethnic cleansing of the president's tribe. So Mareexan were being given asylum on the spot, asks any Somali elder, they will tell you they told the authorities that they are Mareexan.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
That still would not make me act in such a way. Where is that man's dignity and pride?
Clearly your joking or don't understand I'm telling you the minimum the bare minimum is this guy getting blown up within a month of landing i hear alshabab have scouts watching new entrys to the country and target tourists and high rank individuals it is no joke having your arms and legs blown off and not sleeping at night of fear because theres gunfire nearby stuff like that would give a western Somali ptsd and I haven't even mentioned the xoolinimo

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Let him cry and scream. He can go to jigjiga or nairobi. We is he risking everything to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending