Somali men are such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its not about the deportation, but he was screaming and crying about not wanting to go back to Xamar. The other passengers had to get him off the plane, because he was delaying their flight.

You would be perfectly fine with it if they would deport you back to the trenchez of Somalia? You would firm it miyaa?

Apollo

VIP
The easy asylum period is over.

No more easy access to the West.

1991-2015 was the time. Times up. The rest can rot in Somalia forever.

Apollo

VIP
more somalis need to be deported and less come to the west

Somalia will probably collapse again.

100 million people by 2100.

uNhxbw.gif

World

VIP

uNhxbw.gif
Impossible. Who will feed these people? The international community?

Somalia is already in a Malthusian trap and our population isn't even at 15 million.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
May allah help him bismillah imagine being sent back to a omg I can't even laugh Wallahi id cry being sent to stay with savages blowing up every hour and tribalism still present like it's the 1400s let's be honest we would all go wild
I'm thankful and gratefull to allah that I can stay with peaceful high iq cadaans my whole mentality and personality would change being sent to a forget actually living there

Ps.Lol at the lady saying bombdishu is safe haha my whole family tree has not set a foot in Africa since we came to Europe forget a and we are all Somali that's how scary a is i pray to Allah that I never set foot in that shithole let them nigggers fight and let the survivor rule the dusty barren desert tullo

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

uNhxbw.gif
Them negroes will come and destroy Europe it will break the white man's heart my massa has been very kind to me I don't wanna see him angry pls nigggers stay in your shithole don't come here pls

Don't be talking about how Somali men are embarrassing when majority of these Somali girls go and marry anajabis giving us these stereotype of us Somali girls being cheap and clean.
I know this hurts but this is the real tea sis
tumblr_nnemkuKeOe1sqia6ao1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts