Somali men are no longer ugly.

@Abdisamad3 what did you do this poor child? He doesn't look normal.

@Moh ive other cousins on here

I've atleast 20 cousins on this forum, don't make me tag them.:ufdup:
This doqon doesn't even know we live in two different continents.. His langaab peasant brain dictates him to think we share one computer to log from, that says alot about his family's living condition.. Enough of his nonsens I'm not going to waste more time on this langaab :patrice:

@Abdisamad3 what did you do this poor child? He doesn't look normal.

@Moh ive other cousins on here

I've atleast 20 cousins on this forum, don't make me tag them.:ufdup:
Lmao, imma leave yo ugly ass alone. I know you were stressed when I was ready to swap IGs to see who's ugly.

I'll let you do your thing on SSPOT, continue chatting shit. You will not be exposed, don't worry abayo.
:sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think what they mean is that our features suit females more like the slim nose and curly hair all that good shit. Even got a few bitties telling me I'd look good as a female as if I was gonna go tranny on the spot or some shit smdh. :tocry:

Women like slightly feminine looking men for long term relationships. They make for better aabos because they have responsive ears for crying babies. This is a sign of parental investment. You are cuffable.

Turkey will be calling after 5 years :kanyeshrug:
BFAE0996-C4F4-4646-A5D0-D3DECB6FADE1.jpeg

the real reason our relationship with Turkey is strong:icon lol:

Lmao, imma leave yo ugly ass alone. I know you were stressed when I was ready to swap IGs to see who's ugly.

I'll let you do your thing on SSPOT, continue chatting shit. You will not be exposed, don't worry abayo.
Are you seriously going to compete against a girl in beauty.. That's some fruity move bro:dwill:
:mjlol::mjlol:

This doqon doesn't even know we live in two different continents.. His langaab peasant brain dictates him to think we share one computer to log from, that says alot about his family's living condition.. Enough of his nonsens I'm not going to waste more time on this langaab :patrice:
Am I the only one who would be ashamed to find out my cousin is on SSPOT? The fact that you normalise it, speaks volumes.

:whew:

Somali men have the same features as Somali women, they just need to stop eating carb/sugar based food, invest in good skin care, work out and find flatting hairstyles/beard.

Also, work out, even if it's push-ups.

You're not ugly, you're just lazy or unaware of how to fix yourself.

Somali men have the same features as Somali women, they just need to stop eating carb/sugar based food, invest in good skin care, work out and find flatting hairstyles/beard.

Compliments and a slap in the face :mjlol:

I agree :dzmxmmb: I’ve seen Somali women without there make up. You look like our brothers in hijab:mjlol:

Are you seriously going to compete against a girl in beauty.. That's some fruity move bro:dwill:
I like the effort, but it's fruity to want to expose an ugly xalimo chatting shit?

I respect you defending your cousin, wa caadi. But tell her to behave and log off this website. This is no place for a respectable women to be, or are the both of you khasaaro? That would make more sense to be honest.

:damedamn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

That's rich coming from a guy who looks like burnt shrek. Swapping IG? I'm not into beastility nayaa.

Gibiin-Udug

Wallahi I wouldn't be surprised if it was a chick from discord, those newbies who used to flood the forum, no way a guy would talk like this, unless he's qaniis.

Gibiin-Udug

I like the effort, but it's fruity to want to expose an ugly xalimo chatting shit?

I respect you defending your cousin, wa caadi. But tell her to behave and log off this website. This is no place for a respectable women to be, or are the both of you khasaaro? That would make more sense to be honest.

:damedamn:
You're not a man sis, you're definitely a .

On that note. Bye, thanks for your service.

Gibiin-Udug

He’s the best looking one, btw living in MN you should have no problem seeing good looking faraaxs, now do they got their shit together is another thing

The cute ones all relocated to D.C but that's a different story. :damedamn:

Trending