Somali men are Hypocrites.

Just realized how big of hypocrites Somali men are. They say they want a virgin for marriage and will do the whole white sheets thing. I can assure you some users on here will be having a magnifying glass when consummating their marriage to see if the hymen breaks. + When a somali woman does anything out of the ordinary that a somali woman does like kissing an ajanbi or going out with one they are auto s but when Somali men do it its #abdiexit :pachah1:. Some of them on here are so insecure with what they im believing they would divorce their future wife if it turned out she lipsed a man before marriage :damn::tocry:. As a Western Born and raised Geeljire i am now supporting the #XalimoExit Movement to stop them from marrying these faraxs with shit for brains.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ha na qarxin ninyow. :whoa:

I ain’t perfect tbh but I wouldn’t be picky about my woman’s past unless ofc she played goalkeeper for a lot of neighborhoods in the city.:damn::holeup:

Ha na qarxin ninyow. :whoa:

I ain’t perfect tbh but I wouldn’t be picky about my woman’s past unless ofc she played goalkeeper for a lot of neighborhoods in the city.:damn::holeup:
Whats wrong with a run through pussy. Ive seen multiple geeljires with many sex partners in their twenties who then settle down and want a virgin. But when Xalimos do that its disgusting :russ: :mjhaps:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Just realized how big of hypocrites Somali men are. They say they want a virgin for marriage and will do the whole white sheets thing. I can assure you some users on here will be having a magnifying glass when consummating their marriage to see if the hymen breaks. + When a somali woman does anything out of the ordinary that a somali woman does like kissing an ajanbi or going out with one they are auto *****s but when Somali men do it its #abdiexit :pachah1:. Some of them on here are so insecure with what they im believing they would divorce their future wife if it turned out she lipsed a man before marriage :damn::tocry:. As a Western Born and raised Geeljire i am now supporting the #XalimoExit Movement to stop them from marrying these faraxs with shit for brains.
I agree it's kinda ironic right?? :russ: :silanyosmile: :ohno::silanyosmile:

I fully understand why many xalimos hate faraxs

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Men are hypocrites in general, Muslim men too. Not exactly a revelation, maybe if you’re a man then yeah.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Whats wrong with a run through pussy. Ive seen multiple geeljires with many sex partners in their twenties who then settle down and want a virgin. But when Xalimos do that its disgusting :russ: :mjhaps:
Man said what’s wrong with kintir lasoo bur buriyay oo marka afuuftid horey hurdo uu la dhacaya
:russ: Nin mileage badan saaran yahey iyo naag mileage saaran yahey the later is a lot worse. I’m not being Judgemental like I said I have a past but the game is the game abti. Naag peak Barca team soo mareen nin u dhawaada wa nin jabey.

Man said what’s wrong with kintir lasoo bur buriyay oo marka afuuftid horey hurdo uu la dhacaya
:russ: Nin mileage badan saaran yahey iyo naag mileage saaran yahey the layer is a lot worse. I’m not being Judgemental like I said I have a past but the game is the game abti. Naag peak Barca team soo mareen nin u dhawaada wa nin jabey.
If it makes me broken so be it if she the love of my life :mjhaps: . But the way these faraxs are moving is making me think they gonna contract some STD's and pass it onto a poor xalimo

I'm a virgin and so are most unmarried somali men.
Im not just talking about virginity waryaa. If she had a relationship or even a little kissing they are auto shown as hoes on social media and karbashed hard in this forum by disgusting incels :pacspit:

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Im not just talking about virginity waryaa. If she had a relationship or even a little kissing they are auto shown as ***s on social media and karbashed hard in this forum by disgusting incels :pacspit:
I've not even had my first kiss warya. Don't generalise all somali men. I have never attacked a xalimo on this forum.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If it makes me broken so be it if she the love of my life :mjhaps: . But the way these faraxs are moving is making me think they gonna contract some STD's and pass it onto a poor xalimo
“Love of my life”:drakelaugh::drakekidding:You need to enroll in my school ninyow you’re on the wrong path.
You’ll be hurt in the end hadaad cagaha dhulka dhigin. :bell:

Trending

Latest posts