Somali men and white girls

Muji

VIP
tenor.gif

Is he part of the clique? Another coon gracing the world :noneck:

There’s more like him. African American men who date out of their race tend to have the worst to say about women who they share an ethnicity with.

Insulting the opposite gender of your race for bants...can’t relate

I’ve noticed something. Black men (including Somali men) always see white and non black women for instance Latinos as a trophy. It’s like whenever they’re doing good and have a bit of fame or money they add a white wife just to top it off. I’ve also noticed somali men accept certain shit from non Somali girls that wouldn’t slide with a Somali girls

Alhamdulilah for Latina women wallahi they are the most beautiful women on Earth No Cap...caadan girls are cute too...not all of them tho...But when they blonde..blue eyed, slim thick with a firm round buttocks and tall...damnnnn

I like my Lebanese women too

To me least attractive women are madow & indo yaar girls especially

Mixed raced girls are cute but I wouldn't breed 1...unless she looking to convert to the deen obvs

It's nothing to do with self hate, I just get along with white women more. They are less argumentative and more feminine

Sxb, I can respect your preference, but the average cadaan women can probably bench more than 90% of Somali men back home with their stout and strong European physiques - our women are delicate and graceful

Secondly, how many Somali women do you know who have to shave their faces or their legs? How many cadaan women need to shave their faces and legs?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Goood for youuuuu

Give the man a medal

:donkey:

Sxb, I can respect your preference, but the average cadaan women can probably bench more than 90% of Somali men back home with their stout and strong European physiques - our women are delicate and graceful

Secondly, how many Somali women do you know who have to shave their faces or their legs? How many cadaan women need to shave their faces and legs?

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Everyone can marry whoever they wish, but most Somalis marrying out are not people to be upset over

Leave the elite Somalis to marry each other. You don't hear about them because they are low-key, but there are more and more Somali power couples MashaAllah - they're the future of the race

@astorecalledkmart

Bro, elite? I see where you are going with that, but let me say, good luck with @Knowles. She will sweet talk you on Sunday, rock you up and down like a baby on a crib on Monday, swallow you up on Tuesday and spit you out on Wednesday. You will regret and wish you had been swallowed by a killer whale. Some women are vengeful against men, others are narcissistic or belaayo ku dhacdo, but the scariest thing is that she is neither all of the above and does this for no reason. We the brotherhood of Somalispot warn you not to consider her an “elite Somali” or we might be forced to intervene and declare you a wacko who’s incapable of reaching an informed decision.

Wa Bilaahi Towfiiq.

Latest posts