Somali men and white girls

No offence to them, but personally I don't find "white" women attractive at all. Never understood all the fuss.

It is probably just the media throwing it in everyones face.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The thing is having a good looking white women verses black over your arms will get you a different reaction. Both positive but not the same level. I remember when I was in school all the guys had a crash on the same white girls and the black girls were rarely ever talked about. Didn't matter if they were black guys, asian, white or from a small island you never heard of

It is because of social conditioning that white girls are put on a pedestal in multicultural settings.

I grew up in an all africans community and the boys had no problem throwing themselves at us.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm a somali nationalist. I dont' mind ppl marrying out since it personally and racially doesn't affect me or the group i was born into. I have cousins that married ajnabi girls and that's up to them. I personally think if you marry an ajnabi you must make sure your kids adopt your culture as a man or your a khasaro if you let the female dictate you your children. For a female when she marries out she marries into her new qabil and this is a difficulty in itself but i don't judge and wish them good luck as i would the men.

What i hate the most are bitter individuals that blame the race for their failed interracial marriage and blame us for their failures.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Where's this gif from??? :deadrose:
Feel the power!!!!
Dynomite.gif

Exodus

Alienist
I've had much better experiences with white girls than Somali ones. The Somali girls I grew up with are SO loud and act like BTEC Madoows.

White girls are a lot more down to earth and fun (in my experience)

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I've had much better experiences with white girls than Somali ones. The Somali girls I grew up with are SO loud and act like BTEC Madoows.

White girls are a lot more down to earth and fun (in my experience)

The abdis I grew up with, turned out thugs and drug dealers.

But I don't paint all somali men the same brush. I believe I can find a respectful, kind and hard working somali guy.

I can also find that in other ethnicities but I prefer my own.

Trending

Latest posts