Somali Men and Protective Jealousy ‘Gheera’

Waryaa don't ignore me. Go in to more details on where the incident occurred. The oil massage story what happened

My bad. I sat down with a Somali relative that works in the Somali embassy in Riyadh. He told me how Somali girls will run away saying in the depths of the night a Saudi came to her with oil saying rub my back :ivers:

My bad. I sat down with a Somali relative that works in the Somali embassy in Riyadh. He told me how Somali girls will run away saying in the depths of the night a Saudi came to her with oil saying rub my back :ivers:
What is she doing at night. I know saudi women some of them walk alone sometimes but why a somali women. Is it only them

Somali men don’t give a fuxk about their women. Most black people are like this tbh. This ain’t nothing new.

I have lived in the Gulf for a few years. As you know Somalia is not the only country that has gone through a devastating conflict in the Muslim world. That said I noticed when compared with their contemporaries from Muslim countries i.e Yemen, Syria, etc they have the most disproportionate amount of females who travel alone via Tahreeb.

You’ll see Yemeni families doing tahriib together, or men alone. Similar with other countries. It’s only us Somali men who have this zero honor dhaqan Honestly. So you’re in Somalia chewing qaad, while your wife, daughter is being approached by a Gulf man at night with oil in his hand saying give me a massage now.

Btw, I even in divorce I notice it doesn’t occur to Somali men that your daughter has your name, any dishonor she undergoes reflects on you.

I noticed Arabs, Pakistanis, others have this intense pride with their women Somalis don’t have.
We resemble the rest of sub saharan Africa in this regard. Its a theme amongst black people.