Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was agreeing with u too :birdman: are we having two different bloody conversations nacala :birdman:

I know Ethiopia benefits from a weakened Somalia and seeks to push their agenda further by medling with our affairs, no where did I absolve them of anything

Just because I don't insult them in every single post of mine and call them meat eaters doesn't mean I can admit they have their issues :birdman: it's always all or nothing with you guys, it's frustrating lmao

I'm all for a united Somali even though I thinks it's a pipe dream at best, it's maddening when I see xoolo like @Duke of Bohol bringing up supposed genetic differences or whatever to further separate us.

Just because I have no intention of ever living there doesn't mean I want the place to burn up and vanish :birdman: I'm not that xaasid

Honestly, I think I should retire my short lived career as a troll :bell: it's not as fun as I thought it would be
It's not all or nothing with me, I don't speak for others. Everything you just said was all I was trying to say.

Bohol

VIP
You think I care about you because we come from the same clan huh :umwhat:

I'd take any ogaden, hawiye, darods anyday over you :icon lol: I don't give preferential treatment to people from my own sub clan let alone some next branch lmao

It is fine as aslong as you learn to love other Somalis the plan worked (Ultra-Nationalist Somali
Conservatives).

Somalia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Bigscreen_booty_dance.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
i am joking with her and she knows it lol.
btw, I couldnt believe it when you said you were based because how you write on here.

I used to post mainly on a laptop now the phone so the quality has gone way way down :icon lol:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
No it doesn't it live in all patriots, you saw the celebration from Mogadishu to Garissa and also privatly in Jiga Jiga :birdman:

I should share this. I am in the process of getting Ethiopian documentation so I can visit without dramas.

:pachah1: I am happy and in pain at the same time.

I used to post mainly on a laptop now the phone so the quality has gone way way down :icon lol:
I edit my posts like five times. I always skip words and misspell other words. wasn't like this before, even when i was on the phone.
maybe you just forgot your eng sxb. way dhacdaa.:lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
Disgusting, I'll never be ultra conservative :birdman:

Also why would i, as gaal, be nationalist in Somalia :birdman: war I'm staying where I am

Being Ultra-Nationalist will get you nice positions like I have in SS (MOD) :diddyass: . No point fighting it, you should
submit I will welcome you with the Somalia flag and a Greek villa.

:banderas:

Being Ultra-Nationalist will get you nice positions like I have in SS (MOD) :diddyass: . No point fighting it, you should
submit I will welcome you with the Somalia flag and a Greek villa.

:banderas:

I don't want modship :susp: I already spend enough time here as it is

Keep ur villa too :susp: it's to risky for me to fly the blue flag I haven't even visited Hargeisa yet :damedamn:

I must be a true national because I was more opposed to your SL support than Galnimo :pachah1:

I don't trust muslamics :birdman:

Stick to that raw meat and stay bootyclapping for the Ethiopian government.

While they burn your village down.
:camby:

Get out of my land and move to Addis Ababa.

:ufdup:

Almost all the BLM I know support Ethiopia unconditionally.

They do not support your cause. Ogadenia is the sick man of Ethiopia.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This thread is absolutely shameful.
How paranoid are you people, calling others bootyclappers when they don't share your opinion?

I knew this forum hates absolutely everyone that isn't Somali and even Somalis themselves, but this is ridiculous. Isn't it tiring to hate 100 million people? How do you treat Ethiopians when you meet them in person?

Feel free to call me a bootyclapper, I'm just trying to be reasonable here.

This thread is absolutely shameful.
How paranoid are you people, calling others bootyclappers when they don't share your opinion?

I knew this forum hates absolutely everyone that isn't Somali and even Somalis themselves, but this is ridiculous. Isn't it tiring to hate 100 million people? How do you treat Ethiopians when you meet them in person?

Feel free to call me a bootyclapper, I'm just trying to be reasonable here.
Chat shit get banged

How do you treat Ethiopians when you meet them in person?
Very simple, i (Allegedly)call at least 25 ethiopian restaurants from all over the states everyday and order at least 1000$ worth of food, let's just say close to 1million$ have been lost.Of course this only cost me about 10min a day. :siilaanyolaugh:
This is for the meddling of our affairs these hiv infested raw meat eaters have done to Somalia,:fittytousand:

(For legal and protection from false accusations, I never make/made any calls to restaurants ordering foods I never intend of buying, this is just for entertainment)

ETHIOPIA ha Burburto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending