Somali Man ran away from wife after

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
chrisfreshhah.png
Yes! Yes Sister! NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!!!!!!!!

chrisfreshhah.png

Walaahi i learnt my lesson big time. But u know what, i learnt alot too. They were my guinea pig. I used them to study the disease very carefully so much that i can say i am an expert in HIV/AIDS & immunology! lol i am like the somali Einsteins-ress now

Also before i left the job, i threw bombs. I went to the best gossiper person in the office and exposed the secret. Believe me, no news travels faster than Gossip news. And this person thought i gave her the paradise gate keys. SHe will spread the gossip virus with the speed of light
You are one interesting eedo.

I like reading your long and detailed posts. It is as if it's a form of education.

So tell me..... what are the signs?

Ignore him he is just waffling
Its probably some drugged up little kid
this yute is Dhulbahante and he hates Isaaqs/Waaqoyis YET his people are the sameee ones camped inside there in there refugee tents in Hargeisa, i understood why you chat xaar about these people all the time man fuckin incel weirdo

this yute is Dhulbahante and he hates Isaaqs/Waaqoyis YET his people are the sameee ones camped inside there in there refugee tents in Hargeisa, i understood why you chat xaar about these people all the time man fuckin incel weirdo
You can’t throw stones and then get upset when someone throws stones back.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are one interesting eedo.

I like reading your long and detailed posts. It is as if it's a form of education.

So tell me..... what are the signs?

Looooooooooooooool

You are welcome Eeedo. Well i enjoy typing long posts as well. I am glad someone is taking advantage of it and learning lol

Well symptoms are clear nowadays, u can google what r the HIV symptoms

But i got to learn in depth details which i dont want to share as it is gross. No need to spoil your appetite Eeedo!

Not only HIV, that study allowed me to study the tell tale signs of other diseases. Like once i diagnosed a poor Adeer from having high blood pressure solely from looking at his fatty fingers.

You can’t throw stones and then get upset when someone throws stones back.
you’re new here.. everytime there’s something involving a or a sket or any L this guy always mentions Isaaq, why does he randomly mention them? everything you see me doing is in retaliation to him

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
chrisfreshhah.png
Yes! Yes Sister! NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!!!!!!!!

chrisfreshhah.png

Walaahi i learnt my lesson big time. But u know what, i learnt alot too. They were my guinea pig. I used them to study the disease very carefully so much that i can say i am an expert in HIV/AIDS & immunology! lol i am like the somali Einsteins-ress now

Also before i left the job, i threw bombs. I went to the best gossiper person in the office and exposed the secret. Believe me, no news travels faster than Gossip news. And this person thought i gave her the paradise gate keys. SHe will spread the gossip virus with the speed of light

You know what, I have a colleague I suspect has the cuduur:cosbyhmm:

I might need some of your somali HIV/AIDs and immunology Einsteins-ress knowledge. I gotta be on the lookout:9uoofqd:

:trumpsmirk:That feeling when you have the last laugh in the workplace mental warfare. CONGRATS!!