Somali Man ran away from wife after

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Very Sad. But very interesting walaahi. Her story is unique, because it shows the mental stance of the man who infected her. Typically men deny immediately about having the disease when the wife faces them. This time, this man was different. He basically told her everything, and maybe in his ignorant pathetic way, thought his new wife will hug him and they live happily ever after. When she slapped him, which it was her absolute right, he left her.

This speaks to the deniability of Somali men as a specie. They love to live in an unreal- imaginary world where they walk around thinking everything is ok. I will be cured by either denying it exists or using garlic or other pathetic savage remedies.

Seriously. This is sad for this poor woman, But yet again, it is her battle which Allaah swt has chosen for her to fight. Inshalaah She will be ok

Surprisingly though, she never mentioned the real reason for her checking herself up. Or maybe i missed it. Did she say she was feeling sick or had symptoms???

PS the Isaaq reporter was a little bit drama queen. He reminds me of @NotMyL

What kind of hasid person must you be to have sex with someone knowing you have HIV. Bisinka. Females, I would advice you all to get your man checked up before he sticks the pencil in the sharpener.

Very Sad. But very interesting walaahi. Her story is unique, because it shows the mental stance of the man who infected her. Typically men deny immediately about having the disease when the wife faces them. This time, this man was different. He basically told her everything, and maybe in his ignorant pathetic way, thought his new wife will hug him and they live happily ever after. When she slapped him, which it was her absolutely right, he left her.

This speaks to the deniability of Somali men as a specie. They love to live in an unreal- imaginary world where they walk around thinking everything is ok. Will will be cure by either denying it exists or using garlic.

Seriously. This is sad for this poor woman, But yet again, it is her battle which Allaah swt has chosen for her to fight. Inshalaah She will be ok

Surprisingly though, she never mentioned the real reason for her checking herself up. Or maybe i missed it. Did she say she was feeling sick or had symptoms???

I thought the same. She got a HIV test since the virus doesn’t show up on a regular blood test, (only would show that the white blood cell count are low).

I immediately thought what was her reasoning in ordering a HIV test? Shame the reporter didn’t ask her because that’s the 1st thing I would ask.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought the same. She got a HIV test since the virus doesn’t show up on a regular blood test, (only would show that the white blood cell count are low).

I immediately thought what was her reasoning in ordering a HIV test? Shame the reporter didn’t ask her because that’s the 1st thing I would ask.

Yes. Upon infection, u get flu like symptoms. For 2 weeks you get seriously ill.

Test cannot be done until 3 months later. At least that what i remember in my old days, i dont know if they have better technologies nowadays.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Very Sad. But very interesting walaahi. Her story is unique, because it shows the mental stance of the man who infected her. Typically men deny immediately about having the disease when the wife faces them. This time, this man was different. He basically told her everything, and maybe in his ignorant pathetic way, thought his new wife will hug him and they live happily ever after. When she slapped him, which it was her absolute right, he left her.

This speaks to the deniability of Somali men as a specie. They love to live in an unreal- imaginary world where they walk around thinking everything is ok. I will be cured by either denying it exists or using garlic or other pathetic savage remedies.

I agree, its seems the @NotMyL syndrome is a global phenomena. If only a better reporter was present, we would of gotten more info :francis:

Yes. Upon infection, u get flu like symptoms. For 2 weeks you get seriously ill.

Test cannot be done until 3 months later. At least that what i remember in my old days, i dont know if they have better technologies nowadays.

Wuxuu ka cararay masuuliyadiisi sida fulaynimada ah

Isn't that a must before every marriage or is it only us East African Somalis that do check ups before heading into marriage?:9uoofqd:
Your the 2nd person that mentioned that today. Somali couples do those type of checkups before they get married? :ohhh:

Pretty surprising can’t lie. :patrice:

Yes I am a Somali

It's a must for both families to inquire about the health of the person they're child is marrying or getting married to and you're not allowed to refuse because it arouses suspicion.

Only people who have STDs and Aids refuse to do the check ups.
Can’t see that being asked of the women. That’s basically implying she was getting down before being married.

Maalintii ka hor, Xaaskiisa halimo ayaa tidhi "Sidee ku aamini karaa ninkayga markuu baxsaday isagoo la jooga dumarka markay dhibaato soo baxdo?"

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maalintii ka hor, Xaaskiisa halimo ayaa tidhi "Sidee ku aamini karaa ninkayga markuu baxsaday isagoo la jooga dumarka markay dhibaato soo baxdo?"

Amiinso meshaaan ma jiiiro walaal, meshaaani waa life & death situation! He needs to pay! Where is her qabil people? Toogshaada baa udiimaan