Somali Man ran away from wife after

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Manditory HIV test to determine who was doing the "cayaar" before Marriage ?

Yes. U can u also find out WHO infected WHO. Just put them both in a clinic and they will find out. The Infector usually has more body damage than the new infectee

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a sick man, he took advantage of her poverty and married her knowing he had HIV, to add insult to injury he beat her and left unconcsious, finally he abandons her.

Wallahi some Somali men are trash:pacspit:

Can someone find a way for me to contact her wallahi I will send some money:mjkkk:

What kind of hasid person must you be to have sex with someone knowing you have HIV. Bisinka. Females, I would advice you all to get your man checked up before he sticks the pencil in the sharpener.
your mum ain’t ciidagale neither lool why lie?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Amiinso meshaaan ma jiiiro walaal, meshaaani waa life & death situation! He needs to pay! Where is her qabil people? Toogshaada baa udiimaan

Eedo, my hooyo told me a similar story. The lady found she has HIV/AIDs during her pregnancy. She didn't want to involve tolkeeda because she didn't want her parents to find out.

So sis decided after the birth of her child, to take justice into her own hands. She did qutbo siro marriages with men from her ex-husband qabil and infected them. Some of these men had big families of 10+ children
This happened in kenya.

Hurt people hurt people :francis:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo, my hooyo told me a similar story. The lady found she has HIV/AIDs during her pregnancy. She didn't want to involve tolkeeda because she didn't want her parents to find out.

So sis decided after the birth of her child, to take justice into her own hands. She did qutbo siro marriages with men from her ex-husband qabil and infected them. Some of these men had big families of 10+ children
This happened in kenya.

Hurt people hurt people :francis:

How sad. That lady's reaction is typical for people who are infected. Only the good soul people come out of the shame & expose people. Allaah swt forbid, if it happened to me, walaahi oo bilaahi i will expose them like attention seeking worst than Ilhaan Omar.

Once a co worker, Vietnamese woman was infected with HIV, and i knew it before anybody else. This woman started speaking to the handsomest man at work, they went to drinking after work and both slept with each other.

He got infected, and i started recording every progress of his symptom. I knew he had it before he knew it himself. loooooooooooooool

But then when i informed him about her, it was too late. First he lied to me, he said it was only oral sex, so i was relieved, and said ok maybe u r safe.

So he was mad at her for a while and then suddenly they are friends again & they teamed up against me.

I had to quit that job with my tail behind my futo.

Power to them, i did my public services, i wanted to help him, but he was so afraid his secret will come out, he went after me hard.

They belonged to the HIV club & i did not. So i basically stuck with the scarlet letter of big mouth! I learnt my lesson big time.

With my power of observation, i will keep my observations to myself.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
How sad. That lady's reaction is typical for people who are infected. Only the good soul people come out of the shame & expose people. Allaah swt forbid, if it happened to me, walaahi oo bilaahi i will expose them like attention seeking worst than Ilhaan Omar.

Once a co worker, Vietnamese woman was infected with HIV, and i knew it before anybody else. This woman started speaking to the handsomest man at work, they went to drinking after work and both slept with each other.

He got infected, and i started recording every progress of his symptom. I knew he had it before he knew it himself. loooooooooooooool

But then when i informed him about her, it was too late. First he lied to me, he said it was only oral sex, so i was relieved, and said ok maybe u r safe.

So he was mad at her for a while and then suddenly they are friends again & they teamed up against me.

I had to quit that job with my tail behind my futo.

Power to them, i did my public services, i wanted to help him, but he was so afraid his secret will come out, he went after me hard.

They belonged to the HIV club & i did not. So i basically stuck with the scarlet letter of big mouth! I learnt my lesson big time.

With my power of observation, i will keep my observations to myself.

:chrisfreshhah:Asxaan hafalin shar yeey kuu imaanin. Smh, I feel you loool

Boy got Aids from her and still sticks around! :mindblown:

Men wanting to be the hero for a damsel in distress is their ultimate doom.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:Asxaan hafalin shar yeey kuu imaanin. Smh, I feel you loool

Boy got Aids from her and still sticks around! :mindblown:

Men wanting to be the hero for a damsel in distress will be their ultimate doom.

chrisfreshhah.png
Yes! Yes Sister! NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!!!!!!!!

chrisfreshhah.png

Walaahi i learnt my lesson big time. But u know what, i learnt alot too. They were my guinea pig. I used them to study the disease very carefully so much that i can say i am an expert in HIV/AIDS & immunology! lol i am like the somali Einsteins-ress now

Also before i left the job, i threw bombs. I went to the best gossiper person in the office and exposed the secret. Believe me, no news travels faster than Gossip news. And this person thought i gave her the paradise gate keys. SHe will spread the gossip virus with the speed of light

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lool these guys declared war on us looks like banter culture is spreading amongst the qumaysi jecel :russ:

Warya explain what you're people are doing @Ferrari