Somali man ethers sheeko sheeko

If you collected all 7 dragon balls would you resurrect siad Barre

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Funny thing is he said gang-banging only happen in toronto. But gang-banging also happen in melbourne, Australia. I believe the next 10 years or so melbourne somalis will end like ones in toronto.
I just found out, my little cousin is a dope dealer. He wont respond my text cuz im looking for discount loud. Lakin gangs in melbourne arent like the ones in america or canada. Melb gangs very flexible not die hard like the crips iyo blood. You leave gang life without end up died.
:damn: kangaroo drive by?!!
:deadrose:

codeeynta loo ma dhama.. cali mahdi xagoo ka baxye:westbrookwtf:. why aideed or barre are the only options? both were guests of Mogadishu and they blew it.:draketf:

my guy needs to stop saying sheeqo sheeqo, otherwise he made very good and valid points :yacadiim:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I just found out, my little cousin is a dope dealer. He wont respond my text cuz im looking for discount loud. Lakin gangs in melbourne arent like the ones in america or canada. Melb gangs very flexible not die hard like the crips iyo blood. You leave gang life without end up died.

:deadrose:
Interesting, why do hear hebal hebal got shot?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Iman is sheikhaal and maalid (yemeni mixed with Somali). She has a qabiil.

The bald-beard guy, ATL :mjlol:, is half Yemeni, half Somali, with no qabiil. He looks pakistani, and is an attention seeker, which is why he's always on their episodes.

wallahi i wondered why his nose was so fucked up :drakelaugh:

he has no qabil? his dad is yemeni? Why the f*ck is he on sheeko sheeko :gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

can someone with a somali dad go on the yemeni sheeko sheeko :gucciwhat:

sheeko sheeko turned into mulatto mulatto :gucciwhat:

Iman is sheikhaal and maalid (yemeni mixed with Somali). She has a qabiil.
I don't like nor care for this half caste from a Somali father having a clan. If you aren't breed and born from two full blooded Somalis than you ain't Somali.

fahriya.jpg

Guessing the girl on the right is fine and accepted in the Somali community because she has a qabil, :siilaanyolaugh:

@Unstable the half castes have a stronger Somali identity then full-blooded Somalis. It's hilarious.

:pachah1:We need to adopt a NAZI approach to preserve our identity. If you can't tell us the ancestry of all four of your grandparents, then you aren't Somali. Perhaps a more extreme approach should be adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending