Somali man ethers sheeko sheeko

If you collected all 7 dragon balls would you resurrect siad Barre

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hood doesn't effect boys and girls the same. The girls have a safety shield, you'd have to actually go out of your way to find trouble whereas even the good young guys have to always be extra cautious of their behaviour and who they associate with.

That's right, and I believe the hood and the family have both an equal ability to influence. The thing is the family doesn't affect boys and girls the same way either. Sometimes the girls are spoiled and given less responsibilities and sometimes the boys are spoiled. In think in most somali families the boys have less responsibility so they're more vulnerable to other influences. It wasn't the case in my family and my brothers are doing way better than me.

The girl Iman said she’s got two kids already, I wonder if it’s with a Somali or an Ajanabi :cosbyhmm:

Would be hilarious if it was a Somali guy, having he mother of your kids roast you like that

He didn't ether shit tbh. He's sitting in a uni study room talking about "sheekho sheekho"-an irrelavent show about largely irrelavent topics. Might as well rant about Somalispot :chrisfreshhah:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The girl Iman said she’s got two kids already, I wonder if it’s with a Somali or an Ajanabi :cosbyhmm:

Would be hilarious if it was a Somali guy, having he mother of your kids roast you like that
If hes Somali she didnt roast him she roasted the losers who glorify the gang lifestyle and the bums with no ambition or goals in life

I don't like where the poll results is going. Going to pull a vegeta

latest

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Excuses excuses. Somali girls live in the hood too why aren’t they dying like flies?

And why does he keep saying sheekho sheekho? The say wallahi generation needs to get it together!

Women tend not to form criminal gangs, as a general rule. In the hood or not in the hood.

Gambar

VIP
Women tend not to form criminal gangs, as a general rule. In the hood or not in the hood.
Your kid should not be outside at a certain time and you should know about their whereabouts during the entire day. Those who end up in gangs usually don’t have involved parents or lax parents and Somali parents are lax with their boys.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Your kid should not be outside at a certain time and you should know about their whereabouts during the entire day. Those who end up in gangs usually don’t have involved parents or lax parents and Somali parents are lax with their boys.

No argument here, i agree. Just pointed out that women and men are affected differently in bad environments.

World

VIP
I've seen so many under 18 Somali girls coming back from a party or wherever at like 3AM in the morning! Somali parents are lax on both girls and boys in comparison to other Muslim ethnic groups.

Gambar

VIP
I've seen so many under 18 Somali girls coming back from a party or wherever at like 3AM in the morning! Somali parents are lax on both girls and boys in comparison to other Muslim ethnic groups.
I’ve never heard of that happening. Where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending