Somali man ethers sheeko sheeko

If you collected all 7 dragon balls would you resurrect siad Barre

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Your kid should not be outside at a certain time and you should know about their whereabouts during the entire day. Those who end up in gangs usually don’t have involved parents or lax parents and Somali parents are lax with their boys.
I've noticed this as well,kids that have involved parents generally refrain from joining gangs and hanging out with hoodlums,one thing my parents did with me is that we moved far way from Somalis when i started becoming a teenager(i was showing signs of ciyaalsuuqnimo at 13).Moving away from a hostile environment and being involved in the lives of your children is enough to combat the current levels of saqajaanimo.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
He’s just mad Somali women are waking up to yalls bullshit and are deciding to not f*ck with it anymore! No she doesn’t need to date a Somali guy to have an opinion on them she’s literally Somali she’s grown up around Somali guys enough to base her opinions

He’s just mad Somali women are waking up to yalls bullshit and are deciding to not f*ck with it anymore! No she doesn’t need to date a Somali guy to have an opinion on them she’s literally Somali she’s grown up around Somali guys enough to base her opinions

97% of you females haven’t been touched nor have had male contact before, where are you basing these ideas from—your brothers and fathers?? Smh

Somali girls confuse me :snoop: they’re cancelled ATM. Any Somali female born before 95 is expired!

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
What is happening Yasmin :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending