Somali man ethers sheeko sheeko

If you collected all 7 dragon balls would you resurrect siad Barre

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is really walking through a library giving a kuthba at full volume about the plight of the Somali community? Ceebta noh astur doqon and be quiet the Cadaan and Asian ppl are trying to study they don’t want to hear a blow by blow about why your community is in shambles.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
MSB is the best thing that happened to Somalia, The only leader that knew how to deal with xoolos :sass2:

This guy is really walking through a library giving a kuthba at full volume about the plight of the Somali community? Ceebta noh astur doqon and be quiet the Cadaan and Asian ppl are trying to study they don’t want to hear a blow by blow about why your community is in shambles.

I know right!!! :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

This guy is a cornball from Jungle. He's blaming Somali parents who are immigrants instead of blaming the Somali guys in Toronto who are fucking trash and xasaaros.

I dislike Toronto Somali guys like this lame ass nigga.

I know right!!! :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

This guy is a cornball from Jungle. He's blaming Somali parents who are immigrants instead of blaming the Somali guys in Toronto who are fucking trash and xasaaros.

I dislike Toronto Somali guys like this lame ass nigga.

If I was at that library trying to write my essay or study for my midterm in peace and this geeljeer was shouting at full volume about about the high cost of Toronto rental market and TCH ghettos

I’d call security in a heartbeat. This useless idiot probably spend the entire afternoon recording, splicing and dicing this video. While Ling Ting Ding studied and aced his upcoming exam. Putting him on track for his dream job and dream girl. Smh.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Horta have you guys seen the host of sheekosheeko, she has officially revealed her face. She is thick lagu daray thick lagu dhuftay thick wlh waa thick thick dhashay kkkk

World

VIP
Horta have you guys seen the host of sheekosheeko, she has officially revealed her face. She is thick lagu daray thick lagu dhuftay thick wlh waa thick thick dhashay kkkk
She is obese not fucking thick. Acuthubillah it's like u guys view any women who is overweight as curvy.

Iman isn't even full bred Somali neither is the bald bearded guy. Who allows these people become the voice of Somalis online.
Really? They look it. What are they then, half Ethiopian?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
She is obese not fucking thick. Acuthubillah it's like u guys view any women who is overweight as curvy.

iman looks somali, but atl looks weird as hell , must be mixed with yemeni :russ:

Iman is half Yemeni. And the bald bearded guy is Half Arab as well. And former panel member Bueler, himself wasn't full Somali.

Sheeko Sheeko without Somalis

World

VIP
Iman is half Yemeni. And the bald bearded guy is Half Arab as well. And former panel member Bueler, himself wasn't full Somali.

How the f*ck can they all be mixed wtf. I live in a region with a large Somali population but I hardly come across mixed Somalis. Only one whose mother was Italian or some shot. Yet in a so called Somali channel, most of the hosts are mixed? Damn...

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

what was bueller mixed with?

How are these mulattoes representatives of somalis ?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Funny thing is he said gang-banging only happen in toronto. But gang-banging also happen in melbourne, Australia. I believe the next 10 years or so melbourne somalis will end like ones in toronto.

If I was at that library trying to write my essay or study for my midterm in peace and this geeljeer was shouting at full volume about about the high cost of Toronto rental market and TCH ghettos

I’d call security in a heartbeat. This useless idiot probably spend the entire afternoon recording, splicing and dicing this video. While Ling Ting Ding studied and aced his upcoming exam. Putting him on track for his dream job and dream girl. Smh.

Well said!!! :qri8gs7:

Iman isn't even full bred Somali neither is the bald bearded guy. Who allows these people become the voice of Somalis online.

Iman is sheikhaal and maalid (yemeni mixed with Somali). She has a qabiil.

The bald-beard guy, ATL :mjlol:, is half Yemeni, half Somali, with no qabiil. He looks pakistani, and is an attention seeker, which is why he's always on their episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.