Somali man defends Indians from racist abuse. Is that act of camaraderie reciprocated? Thoughts..

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I just had this problem 20 minutes ago. They don't know how to merge onto a highway. Who merges going like 50 km/h when you're supposed to go double that? They are so dangerous on the road. Going 50 when traffic is going over 100 and you can't go any faster. I wonder how many people they killed.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
never defend Indian lol everyone hate them
Neo Nazi, antifa, conservative, liberal, extreme right wing, and extreme left wing.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I’ve never faced anti Somalinmo from madows growing up in Canada so honestly I can’t relate to the ones who were bullied by them. I should probably be more empathetic to their experiences 🤔

Cause you Canadian niggas are in the field shooting Madows that beef with malis.

UK niggas can only fight back with knives.

Horta why do I keep seeing Somalis defend people that wouldn't spit at us if we were set on fire? Defending Indians that are mostly gaalo and Islamophobe? The attention seeking and validation from Somalis needs to be studied. Why not talk about the xenophobia against Somalis or the rise of retarded somalis embarassing themselves online. This is what happens when you have nothing to be proud of, because if they were proud of their Identity and country they wouldn't waste their time caping for other countries.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Horta why do I keep seeing Somalis defend people that wouldn't spit at us if we were set on fire? Defending Indians that are mostly gaalo and Islamophobe? The attention seeking and validation from Somalis needs to be studied. Why not talk about the xenophobia against Somalis or the rise of retarded somalis embarassing themselves online. This is what happens when you have nothing to be proud of, because if they were proud of their Identity and country they wouldn't waste their time caping for other countries.
Yeah imagine defending Indian 😂
IMG_1258.png

Never ever did I expect a Somali to come to the defense of stinky binky Gurdeep. Oh my goodness. And of course he's from the UK. Anymore retardation from the UK and I'll have to cross the pond n get to sweepin. He's doing this solely for views, he doesn't rate Indians fr. "Look at me I'm a good person." Absolute qashin.

Trending

Latest posts