Somali man defends Indians from racist abuse. Is that act of camaraderie reciprocated? Thoughts..

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
He’s beg. He should’ve minded his business now comments are attacking Somalis
Kids in the comments defending by slurs, real somalis tells them banaanka iskeen, soobax. Kids nowadays growing up eating too many macaans, malowax everyday before sleep. I used to had it only on the weekends and when fellow kids were precent. Otherwise it was straight caano iyo mushaari.

Games gone.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Kids in the comments defending by slurs, real somalis tells them banaanka iskeen, soobax. Kids nowadays growing up eating too many macaans, malowax everyday before sleep. I used to had it only on the weekends and when fellow kids were precent. Otherwise it was straight caano iyo mushaari.

Games gone.
''somalis are funny'' hit them hard, somali youth ain't serious anymore

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
''somalis are funny'' hit them hard, somali youth ain't serious anymore
We were bunch of moryaans to shisheeyes, dagaal until we die. Toban gofood aala imaneenaan or we do it labo against 10,we had indo adheeg, chest high.

Just realised Im acting way too deep to teenage kid beefs. Im a grown ass man.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
We were bunch of moryaans to shisheeyes, dagaal until we die. Toban gofood aala imaneenaan or we do it labo against 10,we had indo adheeg, chest high.

Just realised Im acting way too deep to teenage kid beefs. Im a grown ass man.

"Just realised Im acting way too deep to teenage kid beefs. Im a grown ass man"

I only pay attention just to see if they're representing us well. The ugly and lame ones seem to get a lot of views.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I noticed cadaanka take their weakest and meakest looking males and hide them in plain sight as props to make their Chads look like Greek warriors. Our weakest and meakest switch on LIVE and go ham on our reputation, image and collective multi-generational destiny, they don’t care.

579A78FF-215D-4D08-A24C-F75CC6021F00.jpeg

E88E721F-1929-4D70-8A30-F8466CB6EC9C.jpeg

"Just realised Im acting way too deep to teenage kid beefs. Im a grown ass man"

I only pay attention just to see if they're representing us well. The ugly and lame ones seem to get a lot of views.
Ugly ppl always go viral because their existence soothes the egos of mids/ average ppl

Trending