Somali man defends Indians from racist abuse. Is that act of camaraderie reciprocated? Thoughts..

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Let’s be honest chunk went viral/famous because he fulfilled a certain trope sips 🍵

I noticed cadaanka take their weakest and meakest looking males and hide them in plain sight as props to make their Chads look like Greek warriors. Our weakest and meakest switch on LIVE and go ham on our reputation, image and collective multi-generational destiny, they don’t care.

View attachment 324473
View attachment 324474
america used to had law to ban ugly people in broad daylight crazy

Same except it’s all black ppl for me 🥹 which makes me a ”mathowphile” according to some users on here :chrisfreshhah:
tbh most black people are anti-somali and wouldn’t waste their energy on Somali issues so why would i waste my breath on their issues?

my activism is very transactional

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Attention Seeker
Tell this guy to shush
Hes a walking target
The amount of people I saw saying somalis are smelly
Indians will use this as their chance to Jump it on to somalis.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Someone tell this bidaar guy that tiktok is banned in india droopy mustve thought he would get Extra subscribers or something, and this is coming from someone who researchs india throughly.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
tbh most black people are anti-somali and wouldn’t waste their energy on Somali issues so why would i waste my breath on their issues?

my activism is very transactional

Somalis that have faced discrimination from Mathows tend to not give a f*ck about them. I can't really blame them. Especially after hearing stories from reer UK.

Somalis aren't in high number in my area so Madows don't have any beef with us. Ive seen them bully west Africans though.

Honestly I feel like some somalis that have assimilated amongst Madows communities genuinely don't give a shit about the somalis that have dealt with discrimination from Madows.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somalis that have faced discrimination from Mathows tend to not give a f*ck about them. I can't really blame them. Especially after hearing stories from reer UK.

Somalis aren't in high number in my area so Madows don't have any beef with us. Ive seen them bully west Africans though.

Honestly I feel like some somalis that have assimilated amongst Madows communities genuinely don't give a shit about the somalis that have dealt with discrimination from Madows.
it's opposite here in scandi, madows are miskiins when around us, they often hang around us so they don't get bullied by dhegacas

This bloke is cringe, aint no way im defending hindu zionists. The only indians that deserve respect are muslim indians. They rest can drown in the reputational shithole that they created.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
it's opposite here in scandi, madows are miskiins when around us, they often hang around us so they don't get bullied by dhegacas

Honestly a lot of somalis don't deal with much discrimination when they have strength in numbers. The ones that tend to get fucked over the most are in areas with barely any somalis.

That's why I believe it's best to raise your children in the west around a lot of somalis.

Yeah I’m not from the UK and I never grew up around madows so I wasn’t exposed to their hate for Somalis until I went online.

These people would have blm in their bios but were comfortable with being racist towards Somalis and mocking our trauma.

I’m not advocating for people that hate my people.

Yeah I’m not from the UK and I never grew up around madows so I wasn’t exposed to their hate for Somalis until I went online.

These people would have blm in their bios but were comfortable with being racist towards Somalis and mocking our trauma.

I’m not advocating for people that hate my people.
I’ve never faced anti Somalinmo from madows growing up in Canada so honestly I can’t relate to the ones who were bullied by them. I should probably be more empathetic to their experiences 🤔